Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E13: Is Marriage a Prize?

tenor.gif
It jams! I’m about to start packing my house up to your play list. AP said it’s good cleaning music. Who doesn’t like good music to clean to?!

Where do these names come from?
Lmao it's intentional. It's a story each song based on events in 2020. I go more into details here on what the project is about.

Truth be told it's probably not the best cleaning music lol so here is something more chilled.

I’m an extrovert and I jam Sade more than Anita. However, Anitas music gives me a feeling. So I can’t be mad at anyone choosing her over Sade.
I can see this. Sade is more of my jam since I'm a cool jazz head. Anita passion in her music be anointing folks though

Get that boring ass moor the fuck outta here b
you like bey who worshipping the devil and spirits and shit.....

she put on a hell of a show tho. she burn mad calories.....dancing on water an shit......

but she the illuminati.

sade for the win

I caught up on them yesterday but since I listened to them in a row they're all 1 episode in my head. I enjoyed them though. I agree that bragging about being married or engaged is a super weird flex. I just feel like people that brag about stuff like that don't really have anything else going on. Having a healthy, fulfilling relationship should be the goal and how that ends up is up to the couple.

you like bey who worshipping the devil and spirits and shit.....

she put on a hell of a show tho. she burn mad calories.....dancing on water an shit......

but she the illuminati.

sade for the win
You'll believe anything huh

Back