Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E7: Meet The Du’s

@Duwop and @LadyDu yall dynamic is as always just pure fire. Genuinely man if I ever do get into a relationship again I hope we can compliment eachother like yall do.

@AP21 you doing your thing as the MC for the pod much respect for real.

@Chi you an AP are necessary lol strangely enough yall balance eachother and it works.

@Kandy Kandyland genuinely your honesty, openness, rawness, and sincerity is really dope to me. I completely understand your thoughts on the relationship topic. Where I'm at I'm content to be single if that's what it is but I won't be mad, complain, nor hate if I do find that bond with someone again.

@Duwop and @LadyDu yall dynamic is as always just pure fire. Genuinely man if I ever do get into a relationship again I hope we can compliment eachother like yall do.

@Chi you an AP are necessary lol strangely enough yall balance eachother and it works.

@Kandy Kandyland genuinely your honesty, openness, rawness, and sincerity is really dope to me. I completely understand your thoughts on the relationship topic. Where I'm at I'm content to be single if that's what it is but I won't be mad, complain, nor hate if I do find that bond with someone again.
much respect brotha

Aww shucks

But nah bruh, thanks.... It's as much luck as it is knowing what you want. I mean I was fully content in being single if I didn't meet someone I was feeling on this level. Ain't shit wrong with waiting for the person you gonna give your everything too....

It's a lotta trash out there, and everybody with a broken heart know that giving your 100% to some trash ain't it

You get me. ?

yall should have @DOS_patos @Sion @Chi-town B @King Freeman and myself on at some time
No. No. No. Maybe. And no

No one wants to hear you and Sion talk about the IC. We done with that

Dos speaks like a European cac. We done with that

CTB gonna start crying when Du and AP put some bass they voice. We done with that

Back