Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHHer Podcast: S1:E6: Funniest Member, Lurk it ain’t you!

We have to be uncomfortable in the beginning work with our own...They don't have the infrastructure as the others.

Fucking white owned bank make us uncomfortable just walking in to get our own money.

Cmon.
What's the definition of being comfortable.? Driving out your way or being looked at my like you don't belong.

We have to be uncomfortable in the beginning work with our own...They don't have the infrastructure as the others.

Fucking white owned bank make us uncomfortable just walking in to get our own money.

Cmon.
What's the definition of being comfortable.? Driving out your way or being looked at my like you don't belong.
I don’t go inside banks. I’m broke b.

Cmon.
Why you live in Switzerland again?

Cmon.
That's if you actually going inside banks to do real banking.

My experiences are limited to ATM, online banking, and maybe small teller transactions. And due to the demographics of my area, most tellers are black and give me no issue.

But if I was doing serious investments or business transactions, payroll... Shit like that I'd go black

That's if you actually going inside banks to do real banking.

My experiences are limited to ATM, online banking, and maybe small teller transactions. And due to the demographics of my area, most tellers are black and give me no issue.

But if I was doing serious investments or business transactions, payroll... Shit like that I'd go black
Bruh...,I do real banking. Wtf?

But I need to do better and go to black banks.

Bruh...,I do real banking. Wtf?

But I need to do better and go to black banks.
I'm sure your banking visits are way more detailed than mines...

But yeah if I was doing large business cash deposits on a regular basis, where you gotta go to a private area sit down and talk....I think it would be important to seek out and build a business relationship with a black bank for those transactions

I'm sure your banking visits are way more detailed than mines...

But yeah if I was doing large business cash deposits on a regular basis, where you gotta go to a private area sit down and talk....I think it would be important to seek out and build a business relationship with a black bank for those transactions
You right. I'm guilty of not supporting. I gotta do better. I'll leave when I get back and move over to a black bank.

Back