Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E5: Top 3 Females.

Is the podcast on SoundCloud or something else where I can listen on my phone and still browse? The YouTube thing has prevented me from listening to more than a couple mins at a time

Is the podcast on SoundCloud or something else where I can listen on my phone and still browse? The YouTube thing has prevented me from listening to more than a couple mins at a time
the soundcloud links should be up some time today

We had a lot of dope female posters on here, especially in 2017.

My Top 3 of alltime

1. @Kandy - I said it the other day, she's the best ABW poster of alltime male or female. Most of the games, ideas for the site, biggest threads, giveaways, etc all came from Kandy. There's not a close 2nd tbh.

2. BNE - She helped create ABW in a sense. She played a big part in the destruction of The BB and the rise of ABW, i'll probably speak on it in an interview one day. But besides that, in 2017 her presence was felt, easily the most hated member, this was before Race took her title lol.

3A. - @Race Jones - Her presence is felt the second she logs on. She's the same online as she is offline and tbh she's 100 times more animated offline, she just gives us a sample on here. We disagree alot, but I can only respect her passion and desire to make a change for the better.

3B - @Lea , she had a spark when she started but now's she's just garbage lol Nah, she made a strong impact the second @AP21 brought her to the site. Super witty, intelligent and had a line of niggas ready to shoot their shot. Another woman whose impact is felt when she's online, unfortunately she disappears a lot but when she's online ABW is a million times better.
go home b you're drunk. shout to @Kandy tho

Damn, if y'all eventually wanna have the shit on Apple and Spotify and shit, I just assumed y'all checked for similar names and shit. Anyway, shouldn't really be a huge issue. Unless you worried about people confusing them. In which case...

...Yeah, y'all gotta figure something else out.

Then again, that one doesn't seem very active. So maybe y'all should keep the name?

Damn, if y'all eventually wanna have the shit on Apple and Spotify and shit, I just assumed y'all checked for similar names and shit. Anyway, shouldn't really be a huge issue. Unless you worried about people confusing them. In which case...

...Yeah, y'all gotta figure something else out.

Then again, that one doesn't seem very active. So maybe y'all should keep the name?
Man I listening to jigga and was like, this shit perfect lol

We prolly gonna get hella views cuz we pumping them out and there's a lot of promo going on.

I just posted it in a whole black business owners Facebook groups for people to sign up for giveaways

Back