Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E4: “I’m the Ordinary One” w/ special guest.

Do They Sound Like

• They All Sound Like They From BMore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I already got multiple posts in here.

The fake chain/DC story was funny af.

Du and Germs sound alike and if you pay attention they post alike.

"If you didn't wanna get raped you shouldn't have wore the black dress" <<< Might be quote of the year.

That's all i got.
RE : Du and Germz

you cant have the ying without the yang
:ualreadyknow:

ayo @Alle'Oop the way you pod comes off ALOT different that the way you post on here ma nigga lol. Iono if it was cuz it was some specific topics being discussed instead of the random ass posts I see from you on off topic tho... maybe im tripppin lol.

That being said... great conversation about mental health in the black community tho..

Good shit all around tho to all of yall. Good work.

"I love you man"

"oh.... oh no... no no no no... pause.. pause pause..take that shit to beta"

lmao!
:stare:

This nigga germs was like..

I think my opinion is always right
Du thinks his is always better..

I was like.... You know what you right.... Cuz I slam don't care if niggaz think I'm wrong , I be like..... Give it long enough, you just don't see it yet

Germz sound like he spent just enough time in Maryland during the summers to develop some of the accent but right before he got fully immersed in it, it was time to come back home

tenor.gif
where's ep 5?
Soon.

Germz sound like he spent just enough time in Maryland during the summers to develop some of the accent but right before he got fully immersed in it, it was time to come back home
That's about right..Cept time to go home part..I basically came and went as I please. Benefit of not really having parents..

@Goldie ?? , and @Word....Life

Now yall know..when yall walk in a club..and yall peep "da element".. and yall peep da ladies

Which one of em gone...

"riight"

Ya mean?....yall know..yall two established brothas so I know yall know

Aite so I finally got around to trying out the True Laundry detergent.

First impressions was the packaging was interesting/different. Not sure why they went that route to have it in a pouch type container rather than the traditional hard plastic bottles but I'm not mad at it at all. Actually saves some space in comparison to the bottles.

The detergent smells good, but thankfully the scent isn't overpowering. I typically hang my clothes out on a line anyway so when it dries I dont anticipate any scents lingering.

Wasn't sure what to expect in terms of how thick or thin the detergent would be. It wasn't too thick and it wasn't watery either.. Nice consistency.

As expected the clothes came out clean, looked and smelled good.

Overall this is definitely something I would cop regularly. It's a good detergent and the fact that it's black owned is even more incentive for me to support over buying these other brands. I'd recommend it to yall and have already recommended it to several family members back in the states.

Back