Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E14: What Goes Around Comes Around

Yall know I fuck with the pod heavy, but there's not enough debates. Yall are way too unconfrontational.

I think the topic of friendship that they spoke on is the reason. They all cordial. But if all the participants were IRL friends, i think the conversations would reflect that and get deeper.

But with that said, it still was a good pod. The topic of "karma" in my opinion works both ways like Kandy said. I think there's another layer to it though. Coming fro a perspective shaped by my belief system, everyone is born with a "karmic debt" due to the actions of their foreparent, be i good or bad. So not only do they have to deal woth that, but also how thier own actions manifest throughout their lives.

I think the topic of friendship that they spoke on is the reason. They all cordial. But if all the participants were IRL friends, i think the conversations would reflect that and get deeper.

But with that said, it still was a good pod. The topic of "karma" in my opinion works both ways like Kandy said. I think there's another layer to it though. Coming fro a perspective shaped by my belief system, everyone is born with a "karmic debt" due to the actions of their foreparent, be i good or bad. So not only do they have to deal woth that, but also how thier own actions manifest throughout their lives.

You're probably right in regards to that particular discussion topic, but they've been unconfrontational from the jump. Not enough direct debates.

This episode should've went like:

Chi: Hold up, Du you rock Ninja Turtle Batman shirts everyday, but too cool for earrings nigga?

Du: Fuck you Chi, you double hoop earring rockin bastard.

EnlightenedDismalKatydid-size_restricted.gif

You're probably right in regards to that particular discussion topic, but they've been unconfrontational from the jump. Not enough direct debates.

Chi: Hold up, Du you rock Ninja Turtle Batman shirts everyday, but too cool for earrings nigga?

I sensibly chuckled a bit

you must've not heard the pod about soap usage

thats where the spicy shit is

that one and "what's something you didnt feel comfortable talking about w/your friends in your 20s that you feel comfortable talking about now"

these niggas must be stopped

you must've not heard the pod about soap usage

thats where the spicy shit is

that one and "what's something you didnt feel comfortable talking about w/your friends in your 20s that you feel comfortable talking about now"

these niggas must be stopped

Yea I think I missed that episode.

Again, I'm gonna check for the pod regardless. But my honest critique is there's not enough debates.

It's usually.

How do yall feel about xyz.

DU: well i feel ....
Kandy: yea i also feel
Chi - well i can see why yall feel like ... but i feel

Right there is where the debate and exchanges should start but it's normally not.

Again, I'm gonna check for the pod regardless. But my honest critique is there's not enough debates.

It's usually.

Right there is where the debate and exchanges should start but it's normally not.
wait until you hear about Du's soap choices
:scust:

It's usually.

Nah....that's not me

I think its because I treat this pod as if its the four of us talking vs talking to an audience

Also I think we were more 'combative' when we were talking about site specific topics.

Its certain topics I won't entertain going in on because I have a high level of respect for my peers. I know how shit can go left because of a difference of opinion

so a person can be a rotten bastard their whole lives but when at the ripe old age of 90 after fuckin people over for generations they slip on a banana peel or get hit by a car randomly that's "on time" or karma at work?

sending my message to enter for this weeks prize/giveaway shortly.

I wish you luck @TonyDubbz
:hehe:
Yes. It may not necessarily happen to him. His kids could suffer his karma.

Back