Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E14: What Goes Around Comes Around

Gonna check this later today.

been meaning to ask... does listening on Soundcloud or YouTube make a difference to yall as far as metrics/ads n shit?

whichever numbers count the most for yall going forward is what I'll check it on

been meaning to ask... does listening on Soundcloud or YouTube make a difference to yall as far as metrics/ads n shit?

whichever numbers count the most for yall going forward is what I'll check it on
Good question and IDK

I was all into that good karma/bad karma discussion. I agree with @Loquacious 100% about that shit

I'm a firm believer in good karma, i've experienced that shit a lot. Quite a few times during the pandemic actually

In the past i've taken losses when lending money and not being paid back only to turn around and come up even more in the end

Karma is B's.
Cuz the first bad thing that happens you can say karma....But bad shit happens all the time.

So are black people the world over getting karma for something? Or are we waiting for white people's karma?
But once white people get their karma does it stop? .....Or is it now those who gave karma to white people now in a waiting game for doing what they did to give white people their karma?

lol welcome back @Chicity

On the karma tip.. I tend to agree agree that for the most part... you get back the energy you put out there.

at the same time... there are instances tho that people put out nothing but good energy and then they are met with hardship and bad shit happens to them alot for whatever reason...

And folks that do nothing but dirt but negative shit dont really happen to them.

Hell for those of yall that believe in karma someone explain how this nigga Trump hasn't got any bad karma yet? lol

lmao damn im the only one winning prizes out here?

Good karma??

:lol10::aye:

On the karma tip.. I tend to agree agree that for the most part... you get back the energy you put out there.

at the same time... there are instances tho that people put out nothing but good energy and then they are met with hardship and bad shit happens to them alot for whatever reason...

And folks that do nothing but dirt but negative shit dont really happen to them.

Hell for those of yall that believe in karma someone explain how this nigga Trump hasn't got any bad karma yet? lol

Good karma??

He the most disrespected president and most hated man in America right now, that shit gotta be taking a toll on his health.

Bad karma

:ualreadyknow:

And this shit stops today!

:sayword:

He the most disrespected president and most hated man in America right now, that shit gotta be taking a toll on his health.

Bad karma

:ualreadyknow:

And this shit stops today!

:sayword:

he's been a piece of shit his whole life tho...

If karma is real... kinda weird karma rewarded his shitty behavior with riches, varying degrees of success/notoriety and afforded him the ability to be the oldest and dumbest president in US history.

him getting clowned online doesn't seem to be an equal amount of karma based on the shit he's done/doing lol

Karma is B's.
Cuz the first bad thing that happens you can say karma....But bad shit happens all the time.

So are black people the world over getting karma for something? Or are we waiting for white people's karma?
But once white people get their karma does it stop? .....Or is it now those who gave karma to white people now in a waiting game for doing what they did to give white people their karma?
You tend to take conversations to the left side.

YouTube gets us the highest numbers. I don’t really care but I noticed YouTube is where our numbers are the highest.

Good karma??

Oh it’s coming. He may not come when you want him but he’ll be there right on time.

HE’S AN ON TIME GAWD

YES HE IS!!

Oh it’s coming. He may not come when you want him but he’ll be there right on time.

HE’S AN ON TIME GAWD

YES HE IS!!

so a person can be a rotten bastard their whole lives but when at the ripe old age of 90 after fuckin people over for generations they slip on a banana peel or get hit by a car randomly that's "on time" or karma at work?

sending my message to enter for this weeks prize/giveaway shortly.

I wish you luck @TonyDubbz
:hehe:

he's been a piece of shit his whole life tho...

If karma is real... kinda weird karma rewarded his shitty behavior with riches, varying degrees of success/notoriety and afforded him the ability to be the oldest and dumbest president in US history.

him getting clowned online doesn't seem to be an equal amount of karma based on the shit he's done/doing lol

But... folks can have all those things and still not be happy tho. I mean idk if that mf is happy or not fr but it goes back to him being the most hated and disrespected man in America. The money cant make that shit go away.. its the one of the things he cant control no matter how hard he tries.

Plus it aint no way anybody can go through life reading and watching people shit on them without it affecting their mental well being bruh. Its not just on social media its on tv and everywhere so you know he feeling that shit.

Thats that bad karma :ghost:

But... folks can have all those things and still not be happy tho. I mean idk if that mf is happy or not fr but it goes back to him being the most hated and disrespected man in America. The money cant make that shit go away.. its the one of the things he cant control no matter how hard he tries.

Plus it aint no way anybody can go through life reading and watching people shit on them without it affecting their mental well being bruh. Its not just on social media its on tv and everywhere so you know he feeling that shit.

Thats that bad karma :ghost:

?

sociopaths dont give a fuck about ANY of that shit tho lol

Back