Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:Let's Get to the Bag 3: Axe About Me.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President

In this mini episode of "Let's Get to the Bag" we talk about horrible gifts received, learn that Axe ain't the wave ??‍♂️, and talk about telling young children about police brutality.

AP: "Cremo"
Kandy: "And then it got an ugly name."
AP: "No ma'am, no ma'am that's royalty."
Du: "I'm not creaming up! I'm not creaming up!"

??????

Aye Cremo smells good af. However AP chose the worst smelling one of them all. My son bought the sage and citrus one. Wooooo

I was ready for the loofah smoke but AP went left talking down on Axe. Don't wear Axe to the rally

I don't use Axe but I wasn't expecting such venom from Du lol.

Kandy using Dove is hilarious lol. #BuyBlack

Never heard of Cremo but it fits AP. Already know it's his lane

Aye Cremo smells good af. However AP chose the worst smelling one of them all. My son bought the sage and citrus one. Wooooo
Now I thought that one was too sweet

It didn't have good chemistry with my body. The Pacific salt and grapefruit is perfect for me

I keep trying to level these kneegrows up but they want stay in park instead of 6th gear

I was ready for the loofah smoke but AP went left talking down on Axe. Don't wear Axe to the rally

I don't use Axe but I wasn't expecting such venom from Du lol.

Kandy using Dove is hilarious lol. #BuyBlack

Never heard of Cremo but it fits AP. Already know it's his lane
Kandy has sensitive skin so she sticks to what ain’t broke her out yet and I guess you ain’t hear me say I use African Black soap which I get from these Africans up the street.

Now I thought that one was too sweet

It didn't have good chemistry with my body. The Pacific salt and grapefruit is perfect for me

I keep trying to level these kneegrows up but they want stay in park instead of 6th gear
It was one we was torn on. It smelled the best but it was too manly smelling for my boy.

I bought this raw something body wash from Target. It smells good af. Might switch to it if I don’t break out.

I bought this raw something body wash from Target. It smells good af. Might switch to it if I don’t break out.
I think I've tried that brand as well

The target that's closest to my house hasn't had my cremo scent since Covid. Tf?

I went to the other one and bought 3 bottles the other day

Back