Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Let’s Get To The Bag Clips “5th Letter breath stinks!” S1:Pilot Ep

I like the Business engagement idea.
Kinda like the officialblackwallstreet site
This site could be so useful for people who really wanna grow their business.

I think active engagement with your customer will help you learn a lot about how you market and support your product.

That's my vision at least. What I've been trying to push towards

This site could be so useful for people who really wanna grow their business.

I think active engagement with your customer will help you learn a lot about how you market and support your product.

That's my vision at least. What I've been trying to push towards
I had this idea......But never followed up in it.
I stay running into BOB owners or businesses.
Maybe I can try to bring them in to speak about there products or services.

I am also talking with a few guys to start a group called millionaire makers. we will get a group of people who either once a week or once a month ...We all support a BOB. Even if we have to buy the cheapest product...just buy something. Even if we don't use it...Give it to someone who may use it.

I had this idea......But never followed up in it.
I stay running into BOB owners or businesses.
Maybe I can try to bring them in to speak about there products or services.

I am also talking with a few guys to start a group called millionaire makers. we will get a group of people who either once a week or once a month ...We all support a BOB. Even if we have to buy the cheapest product...just buy something. Even if we don't use it...Give it to someone who may use it.
Thing is.. Everybody wanna be a businessman, but nobody take the time to sell their shit.

You gotta be a businessman and a sales man. And to be a salesman, you gotta talk to clients.

That's why engagement is crucial

I think people don't know how to be business owners....And it's not because they are stupid our lazy. Part avoiding rejection and part if I make it they will come.

Marketing costs and not knowing how to market......Trial and error on a budget. Many things come into play.

But I got the angle that can bring em.

Can't complain about not getting support if you not out there working for it.... Your marketing campaign can't be "niggaz should support just cuz I'm black"

Like that shit just not sales

Lol at du saying you know how everybody on that african shit right now, lets exploit it.

I know it wasnt ya intentions to deliver it that way but damn lol
This shit is sad right now.
Dudes are out here scamming the ladies and dudes who's not financial literate.

The $48 idea then a week later the $50 idea.....
Had a dude from high school hit me with the $400 today you get back $2000 next week.

I hate these type dudes.

Back