Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH S2 Mailbag 2: Rate the Posters Vol. 1

THANK GAWD cuz it was some serous bs. Shit be all good and gravy then Johnny Green would sign up, hack shit up, have part of the forum pissing themselves scared they were next, part dick riding so they didn't get it, and the others laughing or hiding in the shadows. Every shutdown cut that shit down little by little so that after a while it would just be stupid and unfunny and over hyped.

Watch if he ever finds this place and announces himself. People would flip. Mf better not show up in near future cuz it'll prolly be an alias, then again that's how shit happens sometimes. Too much order and chaos dashes in.
He s posted here recently

Thing is though.... As with every website.... Just like here.... There's the usual suspects that's always getting shit Poppin, and there's spectators.

The ic had a lot of spectators.... And the "influx" was just that... People who were looking for shit....

So when they got here, there came with the attitude like

"Oh this the new spot?? Ok where is the entertainment? Who getting exposed?"

Like Kandy said.... Y'all ain't even peep the scene.... Y'all just came in looking for the shits.

And I was much more tamed and mature. Niggaz hate growth

@Loquacious it really depends on which era of the IC u referring to , there was a time when ppl were really getting violated on the IC

most of the IC transplants here didn’t experience that era, they were mostly there for some roasts and exposure not the calling ur job or ur school s kid era

I know towards the end a lot of ppl were kept threatening legal action against the site

that’s one of the things Goldie tried to avoid w his site

I don’t doubt that it was the wild Wild West. However, the hype was that all that and them people were coming here. Even when they got here, niggas was hyping the shit like they were in the shit. Then I learned half them niggas wasn’t even around when it was crazy and was there around the time the IC start going downhill.

so basically niggas came over faking like they was there in the wild days and they wasn’t. Either way it was all hype because none of the shit they say was gonna happen, happened.

I don’t doubt that it was the wild Wild West. However, the hype was that all that and them people were coming here. Even when they got here, niggas was hyping the shit like they were in the shit. Then I learned half them niggas wasn’t even around when it was crazy and was there around the time the IC start going downhill.

so basically niggas came over faking like they was there in the wild days and they wasn’t. Either way it was all hype because none of the shit they say was gonna happen, happened.
Okay now you're just making us sound lame af

LOL yea man that’s a fact ...

I came here late so I missed that era on ABw I know a lot of IC transplant were banned from here before I got here

Okay now you're just making us sound lame af
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t mean to.

it’s just weird. I’m not saying everybody that came was like that but you had to be here when we heard about people starting to make their way here. It was mad people claiming they was about to flip this site upside down because that’s how we do it on the IC. And come to find out, they weren’t even apart of none of the shit on Ic.

Niggas signed up in 2016 on the IC but came over here like they was knee deep in the wild shit that happened over there in 2010. Like nigga you wasn’t even there!. You just hyping stories you heard about and wasn’t even a part of, loser!
2016 and up was like the finale of IC.. nothing crazy . there were a couple of exposures, some vids of ppl doing sexual things were dropped

a few ppl were
Threatening to sue the site for that... that s kind of what ended the site IMO then came the Maven takeover

Niggas signed up in 2016 on the IC but came over here like they was knee deep in the wild shit that happened over there in 2010. Like nigga you wasn’t even there!. You just hyping stories you heard about and wasn’t even a part of, loser!
2007-like 2011 12ish was peak fuckery for me lol.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t mean to.

it’s just weird. I’m not saying everybody that came was like that but you had to be here when we heard about people starting to make their way here. It was mad people claiming they was about to flip this site upside down because that’s how we do it on the IC. And come to find out, they weren’t even apart of none of the shit on Ic.
Yeah...that's part of that weird ass fantasy world shit I mentioned earlier...hard for some to let go.

So imagine a mf who signed up there in 2015 coming over here telling us about what happened in 2007-2011 and they wasn’t even there. They just heard about it. Shits weird
Id bet if they were dedicated they read the top FOF threads to get the scoops almost first hand.

So imagine a mf who signed up there in 2015 coming over here telling us about what happened in 2007-2011 and they wasn’t even there. They just heard about it. Shits weird
I agree Kandyland and I remember when the 2017 shift was happening here as well lol.

Back