Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH S2 Mailbag 2: Rate the Posters Vol. 1

I liked it. I seen the questions and was curious about the answers lol

I tried signing up on the IC back in like 2015 or something but it said I already had an account from like 2009 or something. I pretty much stayed in illpix and this other section I can't remember

How many people came over from the IC? I take it more people have signed up since the mega thread at the end of 2019?

Awwwww, my name was pulled. I actually hop on here more than I post lol but it’s going to be a really busy month for me, I’m not going anywhere but now that ya’ll have mentioned some stuff, I may make a few new threads.

August is National Breastfeeding Month, this week is National Breastfeeding Week andddddd the last week of August is Black Breastfeeding Week (honestly that’s the only one I really care about lol) plus I’m catching up on school work. But heyyyyyyy

Awwwww, my name was pulled. I actually hop on here more than I post lol but it’s going to be a really busy month for me, I’m not going anywhere but now that ya’ll have mentioned some stuff, I may make a few new threads.

August is National Breastfeeding Month, this week is National Breastfeeding Week andddddd the last week of August is Black Breastfeeding Week (honestly that’s the only one I really care about lol) plus I’m catching up on school work. But heyyyyyyy
❤️

Back