Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH Podcast: S2:E4 - "That aint my problem!"

Me watching a chick I smash struggle

AccurateOrdinaryGorilla-max-1mb.gif

This is a really good discussion

I think Du is talking about what a FWB really is...actual friends who have sex?

AP and Kandy Kane are talking about phuck/cut buddies?
I honestly don't understand regular sex with someone you don't fucks with enough to help out 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like if I can't help you out while your struggling, I'll step back and let you fuck a nigga who will....

Dope segment

I'm a giving person but I ain't obligated to help anyone because we fucking. That's a wild ass take

Du got some wild tender moments. Or he taking shots at folks

Last edited:
I always explain ABW as a site/message board where you can discuss any and everything. I love Du's social media alternative term. That's dope. But at its heart its just a place to kick back, just like any other social circle. I always say take everything with a grain of salt because its a site of of associates, not friends and family

Understanding that is key

Lol, imagine getting your dick sucked then telling shorty sorry I ain't got it cuz she needs to get laundry done...

Let her suck the dick of somebody who ain't scared to come off that $30 cuz of fear of false obligations....

And I'm the terrible friend..

I've never denied a woman who made me bust a nut a dime in my life......

I feel like I'm better than that

Lol, imagine getting your dick sucked then telling shorty sorry I ain't got it cuz she needs to get laundry done...

Let her suck the dick of somebody who ain't scared to come off that $30 cuz of fear of false obligations....

And I'm the terrible friend..

I've never denied a woman who made me bust a nut a dime in my life......

I feel like I'm better than that
Why can't she do both?

Back