Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH Podcast: S2:E1: Du Don't Be Knowing What Shows Be About...

Cool. England in the finals.
Italy 🇮🇹 vs England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Cool vibes, About to tap in to this ABW podcast.

@SilverFoxx: Dope ass beat as usual🔥: you're sooo talented

Kandy Kane: Your energy is EVERYTHING!

AP: You're so low key funny...you can be such an ass lol

Du: I adore your accent...sounding like Sisqo 😆

Chi: Glad to hear you talk more...you brought a LOT of insight and food for thought

LMAO@ Chi around 12:10 after AP's comment about Du😂

PDA discussion: Kandy Kane, Du, and AP y'all ain't with it (really) but y'all all do it or have done it on some level lol...it's doesn't have to be extreme for it to be PDA...it's public displays of affection not phucking 😄

Gay agenda: Great discussion and takes from all of you. Chi...you spoke a word babe...I LOVE your POV! Kandy...you're so right about all these non-binary, them/they, etc. mofos...whew chile!

This was a REALLY great pod

I enjoyed listening to y'all...love how comfortable you are with each other. It's like eavesdropping on friends just kickin it and not listening to a podcast

Looking forward to more ❤❤❤

Last edited by a moderator:
i love it.

i side with du and kinda AP on the gay topic.

you can be gay plus more than that. but to only be gay....its wack.
snoop and Omar was so much more than just gay. they was who they were and happen to be gay.

to be cartwhelling out the closet in bootyshorts and start twerking.......just to have a gay character...nah. thats kinda uncormfortable and provides no context into who the fuck are you ? why are you here?

always love Kandys accent....id smile at her while being cussed out

AP stay getting that work and takes it in stride..."yall done?"l
lmao

chi the type nigga you gotta choke....and he will still be talking shit, barely breathing. "fuck you blood. GDs nigga"

DU....smdh. he just being DU.

love yall....keep them coming

@SilverFoxx: Dope ass beat as usual🔥: you're sooo talented

Kandy Kane: Your energy is EVERYTHING!

AP: You're so low key funny...you can be such an ass lol

Du: I adore your accent...sounding like Sisqo 😆

Chi: Glad to hear you talk more...you brought a LOT of insight and food for thought

LMAO@ Chi around 12:10 after AP's comment about Du😂

PDA discussion: Kandy Kane, Du, and AP y'all ain't with it (really) but y'all all do it or have done it on some level lol...it's doesn't have to be extreme for it to be PDA...it's public displays of affection not phucking 😄

Gay agenda: Great discussion and takes from all of you. Chi...you spoke a word babe...I LOVE your POV! Kandy...you're so right about all these non-binary, them/they, etc. mofos...whew chile!

This was a REALLY great pod

I enjoyed listening to y'all...love how comfortable you are with each other. It's like eavesdropping on friends just kickin it and not listening to a podcast

Looking forward to more ❤❤❤
They scared of being embarrassed by some strong affection lol

And AP....listen that nigga AP..... he gets all the flowers. He a fool lol

Back