Welcome To aBlackWeb

YG vs Tekashi69 Thread

I don't know hwy people don't see through this. these assholes are only beefing to generate a buzz because their music is ass.

TMZ has footage of the shooters. Looks like they tried getting through a gate that was locked and just shot over the wall instead.

Imagine being the shooters and going to jail over that, surely they could of just climbed the wall? May aswell of shot into the sky.

Climbing the wall is a no. That means having to climb back over it after the shooting. All kinds of isht can go wrong. Once they realized the gate was locked, they should have aborted the mission.

Somebody gave up all the info on location and how to enter the property. The people inside better thank God that someone locked that gate. .

Last edited:
Climbing the wall is a no. That means having to climb back over it after the shooting. All kinds of isht can go wrong. Once they realized the gate was locked, they should have aborted the mission.

Somebody gave up all the info on location and how to enter the property. Thepeople inside better thank God that someone locked that gate. .

I didn’t mean climb over it, I meant climb it and stand on top of it.

Atleast you’d have a view at what you’re shooting at.

Somebody gave up all the info on location and how to enter the property. The people inside better thank God that someone locked that gate. .

These dudes always got someone giving up the goods on them

When YG got shot he said the dudes who came for him had the code to his door...

Back