Welcome To aBlackWeb

YG vs Tekashi69 Thread

sound like you claiming a set
5 or 6 star? or is that chicago?
That not California stuff

The bay has gangs, but no bloods and barely any Crips (Cambodians mostly). I was affiliated with something when I was younger, but according to @Beta the gang unit is gonna immediately show up outside my door it I mention it.

That not California stuff

The bay has gangs, but no bloods and barely any Crips (Cambodians mostly). I was affiliated with something when I was younger, but according to @Beta the gang unit is gonna immediately show up outside my door it I mention it.
ahh ok.....
ok...wont bring it up no more.
i wasnt in a gang but closely related.....i hated that shit.

Man i seen enough of this tekashi dude. He did dumb shit in chicago pretending he was thoro. Gave up his shit at his own house (aint no nigga driving me home and robbing me. Fuck it nigga kill me in the back seat). Now this.. dude retreated while these niggas stood their ground. We either fighting or somebody getting shot but I'll be damned if i dont move that nigga someway somehow

Man i seen enough of this tekashi dude. He did dumb shit in chicago pretending he was thoro. Gave up his shit at his own house (aint no nigga driving me home and robbing me. Fuck it nigga kill me in the back seat).

giphy (24).gif

Bruh, I 100% feel ya but this shit for whatever reason took me out. My nigga said he ain't goin' for da bullshit, jus shoot me and get it ova wit! LMAO!!

I saw an article on fb that that shottie guy turned himself in for some shooting in new york awhile back

again......why talk tough if you hide behind bodyguard and now want to make it about money and the type of protection you can buy.

if you the mob then handle it like that.

the fact kids are eating this shit up is turrible.

Back