Welcome To aBlackWeb

YG vs Tekashi69 Thread

Nah bro it really was
That's why i told that dude he liked the dips as much as I did.
They legit got love every part of the country and had these bum ass cats especially southerners tryna dress like them

C/S. All parts of the country and international.

When you sit back and think, this whole shit started because Tekashi said on instagram he respect all hoods and whatnot but he won't check in...

Fast forward: this

Future: ________ got shot over ongoing street beef that brewed from the internet.

Everyone else: pray for/RIP ________

He's just a kid.......cut him some slack!

Seriously, he better pray that his money doesn't run out because thats when the wolves in his own circle will eat his food. He only talking tough because he is paying certain gangs in L.A. for protection.

Seriously, he better pray that his money doesn't run out because thats when the wolves in his own circle will eat his food. He only talking tough because he is paying certain gangs in L.A. for protection.

I knew he was fugzai when he checked in with the Hoovers that first time he came to LA

How you gonna be damu and not rock with your own side when you hit the motherland?

honestly im tired of this dude
im tired of the shottie dude too. he lets this lil mexican say nigga and bring trouble to they camp.
all it takes is the set up with firearms...an lets watch how them bodyguards split like a big girls pants.

dude always coppin pleas after the fact and want to clown......his time is ticking again.
and dude went to brooklyn solo so what is he saying?

Cosign the bolded... But its hard to keep cutting him slack when his repeated actions could eventually cause someone in his camp to get killed or forced to do serious time on his behalf...

and if his manager is such a street dude.....why 400 aint get touched up in brooklyn?

Back