Welcome To aBlackWeb

YG vs Tekashi69 Thread

Same shit different toilet. Nothing will come from this.
inb4 it gets squashed behind the scenes.

Nah, the funny thing is that YG started this before 6ix9ine ever mentioned his name once. He's just not letting people run around wild with his name in their mouth like Trinidad James and others did. You allow that long enough then you're only expediting your 15 mins.

The "check in" thugs started the beefs in California and Texas.
YG started the beef with Suu Whoop.
People ignore the fact that the Chief Keef / Chicago beef started because Tadoe, who is physically abusive to his ex, got upset that she was hanging with Tekashi and threatened to kill him over the phone for it.

Should he have handled these situations in a more mature manner? Without question but these other parties keep getting the pass when they're the bigger clowns.

Especially that Keef / Tadoe situation. I have no idea how the twitter SJW's let that controlling woman beater shit slide.

Yeah I hear you with that.

But wasn't Tekashi all in his emotions and trying to apologize for his fuckery after XXX passing?

I get the "I won't be bullied" angle, and I am all for that. But same time, he does shit to aggravate people too.

NY rappers is soft and bitch made.

Dude running round saying he the king of NY. Scust.

And niggas got the nerve to say the south killed rap.

No. NY killed rap

tekashi existence makes no sense to me. nigga talking all that shit but getting robbed and pistol whipped. nigga talking about all those hits but lives in the same spot. the niggas around him are extorting him and they are gonna cause that nigga to get killed. nothing hood about dude. he dont move like a hood nigga. he dont handle his business like a hood nigga. i hope YG does get to him and put it on video. nothing major just some rae vs joe b type shit.

I could see if this nigga 69 was authentic, and had respect and an image before rap. But this nigga manufactured, and protected.

I fucc with YG heavy, you can tell he really lived his shit. 69 make 2 syllable titled songs, that do not correlate to anything hes rapping about. Nigga was a Loc, then turned Damu....nah, dont work like that.

I could see if this nigga 69 was authentic, and had respect and an image before rap. But this nigga manufactured, and protected.

I fucc with YG heavy, you can tell he really lived his shit. 69 make 2 syllable titled songs, that do not correlate to anything hes rapping about. Nigga was a Loc, then turned Damu....nah, dont work like that.
LMAO at him rap on song titles that has nothing to do with anything

Damn
That sounds like the Game
Niggas used to get they line pressed behind shit like that. Niggas flipping sets and shit, cant stand on their own when enemies outnumber them. Cats will let niggas in their shit for a price, and that's why shit all fucced up now.

Wish LEP got more exposure, one of the realest songs about gang shit

Back