Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yes, Women Experience 'Blue Balls,' and It Sucks.

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
The experience of physical pain or discomfort when one fails to orgasm is not exclusive to men. We talked with experts to better understand why "pink balls" or "blue walls" occurs.

Since the dawn of puberty, men have complained about the pain and frustration they experience when they are sexually aroused by fail to orgasm. "I have to finish or else I'll have blue balls," they have told us, time and time again. Yes, blue balls exist, but, as it would turn out, women experience a similar phenomenon.

Women have called the problem pink balls and blue walls. Doctors use the medical term vasoconstriction, defining it as "the narrowing (constriction) of blood vessels by small muscles in their walls." As the Frisky reported, vasoconstriction can happen to all bodies, regardless of genitalia. When people are turned on, blood rushes to their genitals; the increased blood causes tissues to swell. Penises will then get hard, while clits will throb. And both men and women can feel uncomfortable effects if we don't get off.

"If I don't come I literally cannot focus, so if during sex I can't get there, I typically finish myself off and let him take the silver medal," says Elyse, a 30-year-old woman who has battled blue walls. "It truly is uncomfortable and feels very raw and tender down there if I'm close but don't make it."

Anyone who has eaten pussy or had their pussy eaten will tell you that women's vaginas and, as a result, their orgasms, are delicate. Complicated factors make women climax. The degree of pressure, angle, and stimulation that gets one woman off could be drastically different for another. "With women, it's so much more variable than with men," says Madeleine M Castellanos, MD, a sex therapist and author of Wanting to Want: What Kills Your Sex Life and How to Keep It Alive.These differences also create differences in how, and if, a woman experiences pink balls.

"There's plenty of women who can have lots of sexual stimulation and not experience discomfort, and other women who have multiple orgasms and find themselves standing in the tub pouring cold water over themselves because it's just that uncomfortable," Dr. Castellanos says. Women also list different types of pain. Anne, a 31-year-old, reports "a dull discomfort," but Elyse recalls "a rollercoaster of sensations."

"Each one builds on the other and then just when I'm at the crest of the hill, if he stops or the repetitive movement suddenly stops, I'm like a crazed animal until I can come," Elyse says.

Pink balls can also change drastically from sexual encounter to sexual encounter for the same woman. Dr. Castellanos says it may have to do with how a man touches a woman's clit. "Even in individual women it can happen sometimes and then not that much at other times," she says. "So it may have to do with actual direct stimulation of the clitoris, if they're really getting engorgement of the tissue all the way around as opposed to being excited and having sex, but not getting the same full engorgement." The better the sex, the more likely a woman will want to finish—and feel uncomfortable if she doesn't.

"Prolonged periods of engorgement of erectile tissue [are] going to increase the chance of getting that uncomfortable full feeling," Dr. Castellanos says. "It can resolve pretty quickly, [but] for some women it can last a couple of hours which is really uncomfortable."

It's no secret that men's orgasms are often prioritized over women's, which comes with a slew of negative repercussions. "I think that women's sexuality hasn't really been universally prioritized, even to this day," Dr. Castellanos says. "There has been thinking of this women's sexuality as secondary, even sometimes where people didn't think that women had much of a sexuality." When we speak of pink balls, we refer to specifically the physical sensation, putting aside the emotional reactions that women feel when men disregard their sexual needs. Some women, though, also struggle to orgasm, whether due to sexual dysfunction, an inattentive partner, or simply their biology.

Orgasms are awesome, and pink balls are real, but an orgasm doesn't always have to be the goal of a sexual experience. "Women have lots of sexual pleasure; it's not necessarily dependent on orgasm, or they can have multiple orgasms," Dr. Castellanos says. "Focus on pleasure instead of focusing on a goal, because a very goal-oriented type of sex pushes you into that analytical part of your brain." Analysis is for math class and spreadsheets, not the bedroom. Focusing solely on orgasm could cause the pink balls that women want to avoid. Dr. Castellanos says, "Focus on pleasure.

So if you’re consistently experiencing blue clit with your partner or that guy you met at happy hour, don’t be afraid to speak up and tell him exactly how to make sure you finish. You owe it to your clitoris!

giphy (87).gif

i aint reading all of that, but blue balls is a myth...

im not saying there isnt some medical condition that describes the male equivalent, but males produce so much sperm on a daily basis. The penis aint just waiting for intercourse or to get jacked off to release all the sperm

sperm has a short life in the testes. Most of it dies and you end up pissing it out or it might come out during precum

I've had my nits hurt from excess testing without coming. And I've had a lady say that she felt abdominal cramping for the same reason

i aint reading all of that, but blue balls is a myth...

im not saying there isnt some medical condition that describes the male equivalent, but males produce so much sperm on a daily basis. The penis aint just waiting for intercourse or to get jacked off to release all the sperm

sperm has a short life in the testes. Most of it dies and you end up pissing it out or it might come out during precum

First sentence is false although the rest may be true. But don’t respond, I’m not bout to go back n forth on this w a nigga named jizz.

Go lift the heavy end of a dresser...

Forces the blood and lactic acids that is collected in our erogenous zones to relocate else where.

I've never felt any physical pain or discomfort from it, mostly just become aggravated.

First sentence is false although the rest may be true. But don’t respond, I’m not bout to go back n forth on this w a nigga named jizz.
Blue balls in the context that niggas used to finesse females into sex is a myth

My name will be back to normal this week. We can continue, witcha immature ass

Blue balls in the context that niggas used to finesse females into sex is a myth

My name will be back to normal this week. We can continue, witcha immature ass

That’s fair....it’s not that predictable but I’ve definitely experienced it before

I've never felt any physical pain or discomfort from it, mostly just become aggravated.

this

I've never been in pain and I've never heard a woman say she was in pain

but moody like a mf

tenor.gif

why u always got the volume on 23 huh?

why u put the jelly on the bread before the peanut butter?

you just gone gulp that water down all loud and shit huh?

this

I've never been in pain and I've never heard a woman say she was in pain

but moody like a mf

tenor.gif

why u always got the volume on 23 huh?

why u put the jelly on the bread before the peanut butter?

you just gone gulp that water down all loud and shit huh?

Re: PB and jelly

so, she doesnt put one condiment on one slice and the other on the other slice?

im trying to understand

only AP man........only AP lmao
lol

my brother...im in a place in my life where the slightest things annoy tf outta me

and if someone is questioning my pb/jelly spread skills, i have to question if they are worthy to continue receiving penis from me

the sandwich just wasnt the point fam

people trip on any and everything when sexually frustrated

it dont matter

Back