Welcome To aBlackWeb

YES or NO: Do You Have Friends? (How Many?)

Lmao @ not having friends. Tf

Well there's introverts and extroverts. I've had this conversation amongst extroverts and they say they can't stand being alone. They hate to be by themselves. On the other hand, I'm an introvert and I could go months without making human contact if I had to and it wouldn't bother me.

So an extrovert surrounds himself with people that are like him, people that hate being alone. They call each other "friends" but it's really just a support system of people that hate being alone. And introvert wouldn't keep those people as "friends" because they'd rather be alone.

That'/s what I'm like. I stay in the crib, work on music, and check my social media. The only time I make contact with others is when I have to go to the store and buy something, or a doctor's appointment. I'm a recluse.

Define “friends”.
You dont know what a friend is?

YWluSW1hZ2U

Well there's introverts and extroverts. I've had this conversation amongst extroverts and they say they can't stand being alone. They hate to be by themselves. On the other hand, I'm an introvert and I could go months without making human contact if I had to and it wouldn't bother me.

So an extrovert surrounds himself with people that are like him, people that hate being alone. They call each other "friends" but it's really just a support system of people that hate being alone. And introvert wouldn't keep those people as "friends" because they'd rather be alone.

That'/s what I'm like. I stay in the crib, work on music, and check my social media. The only time I make contact with others is when I have to go to the store and buy something, or a doctor's appointment. I'm a recluse.
I mean....im an ambivert who leans toward introvert and I have a mix of extroverted and introverted friends and associates...??‍♀️

You dont know what a friend is?

YWluSW1hZ2U
Some people have different definitions.

Some people consider their coworkers to be “friends”..

Some people consider friends to be people that they can trust 100% and depend on for anything at any time..

And so on...

That’s what I meant..

What do you consider a true FRIEND?

Some people are just a little bit more exclusive when it comes to who they consider friends.

Others are more inclusive and will call the mailman their friend.

Some people have different definitions.

Some people consider their coworkers to be “friends”..

Some people consider friends to be people that they can trust 100% and depend on for anything at any time..

And so on...

That’s what I meant..

What do you consider a true FRIEND?

Them lyrics are what friendships are built on. A pal and a confidant.

Lmao @ not having friends. Tf
This is pretty mean, tbh.

There are A LOT of people out there that have zero friends, zero people they can rely on, some don't even have family they can rely on. It's honestly sad. The only thing that's worse than no friends, are fake friends. And there seems to be a never ending supply of those these days. I'm grateful for all the friends I have and the quality of those friendships. All of them I'd want around my deathbed. The older I get, the more grateful I become.

1 or 2 real friends (and thats not even in the sense of hanging out)....and a fb friends list of associates

Back