Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea, We Do Relationship Stuff, But You NOT My Girl So FOH!

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑
Ran across this on FB and found the guy's channel and watched 2 or 3 of his vids. Was a bit intrigued about his pov and thought process.

In this particular vid, he tells this girl he "likes" that he ain't shit, doesn't want her to be his girl, but wants her to accept it and cont'n to do things that people do in relationships w/out the title plus some other stipulations and confessions he mentions.

:oreally:Is homeboy an a**hole or just keepin it 100?

if she chooses to deal with him in full light of how he sees shit and what he wants from the situation, that's on her for there on out.

if he deceived her, then he'd be aint shit. right now he's just got lofty aspirations and the ball is in her court to entertain em.

Fact is honesty don't work. But claim y'all want it.
I'll use myself as an example.

@Meeks I'm married and have a filler up dark dick a few million an you will only see $20-30k if you bussing it open right.

But if you play your cards right I have a spot in Italy you can live in after you fix it up and stay rent free.

What y'all think she gonna do?

Ran across this on FB and found the guy's channel and watched 2 or 3 of his vids. Was a bit intrigued about his pov and thought process.

In this particular vid, he tells this girl he "likes" that he ain't shit, doesn't want her to be his girl, but wants her to accept it and cont'n to do things that people do in relationships w/out the title plus some other stipulations and confessions he mentions.

:oreally:Is homeboy an a**hole or just keepin it 100?

He pretty much saying he wants her to be loyal like a relationship but he can do him and dont expect anything more. Same niggas that complain about women years from now.

@Meeks I'm married and have a filler up dark dick a few million an you will only see $20-30k if you bussing it open right.

But if you play your cards right I have a spot in Italy you can live in after you fix it up and stay rent free.

what she wants to do.

some of y'all are delusional about your appeal.

Honesty is key, and that he was.

Sometimes women just want what they want and ignore/negate everything else and willingly accepts less just to be with somebody they like/love.

Some of what he said was trash, but at least he was straight forward. The decision is on her tho.

I dont see the point of doing relationship shit but not being in one. You want a fuck biddy with feelings.
That's how some ppl operate. We all move differently when it comes to relationships, and that's coo. I just thought it was trash that he said he can do what he wants, yet she can't. Nigga, df loll??

Honesty is key, and that he was.

Sometimes women just want what they want and ignore/negate everything else and willingly accepts less just to be with somebody they like/love.

Some of what he said was trash, but at least he was straight forward. The decision is on her tho.
He was just being an asshole

He was just being an asshole
That's how some ppl operate. We all move differently when it comes to relationships, and that's coo. I just thought it was trash that he said he can do what he wants, yet she can't. Nigga, df loll??
comes back to personal responsibility tho, cuz if hes made it clear and she stays involved with him then shes communicated that she accepts that kinda treatment. aka. a cuck.

lmao @ him visibly filming it and her agreeing to have this convo on camera. girl why. you can see the humiliated look on her face.

he's not an asshole tho, he freely admits he aint shit.

Honesty works for the females who are looking for what he has to offer them which is dick. I’m not making the mistake of being with someone that doesn’t want the things I want in a relationship. That’s his right but many guys do this, it happened to me when I was younger and he wouldn’t leave me alone once I told him it wasn’t what I wanted out of it.

Btw, shut up. You come across as a 5’2 Dominican that learned English and DONT know how to act.

Honesty works for the females who are looking for what he has to offer them which is dick. I’m not making the mistake of being with someone that doesn’t want the things I want in a relationship. That’s his right but many guys do this, it happened to me when I was younger and he wouldn’t leave me alone once I told him it wasn’t what I wanted out of it.

Btw, shut up. You come across as a 5’2 Dominican that learned English and DONT know how to act.
Why do you hurt me like this? And what I gotta be a chicity high Dominican?

Last edited:
Back