Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video YBN Almighty Jay Robbed In NY

@Olorun22 why all the name calling? Is this personal for you?

It doesn't matter that they are on video committing the crimes, he still dry snitched in that post. He deleted it for a reason. He knew he was out of bounds. But his response to being checked about it was to come back with false bravado. Sucka isht on top of sucka isht. Doesn't change who he is or what he's done but you have to call it the way it is.

OMG NIGGA ITS IT'S NOT DRY SNITCHING WHEN YOU
Niggas, will video they crime, put videos out with stolen property and write a post talking about I got your chain... but somebody snitched on them lolololololol

If jprince put that posted on ig without video evidence. And, anyone knowing who these thugs were. Then, I would agree its dry snitching but that's not what happened here

OMG NIGGA ITS IT'S NOT DRY SNITCHING WHEN YOU

Oh no, all caps.....

Two questions:

1. Even if you feel that is true, what about the men he tagged in that post?

2. Why'd he delete it if what he did was all good?

Oh no, all caps.....

Two questions:

1. Even if you feel that is true, what about the men he tagged in that post?

2. Why'd he delete it if what he did was all good?
To answer both your questions ...it could and should have been talked about behind doors.

Lol at dry snitching are you dumb.... them niggas snitch on themselves

Jprince wasn't going to do harm to them dudes, he just wanted a favor from those people he name.

Also, they are told on them self and they have been linked to hella robberies dumb ass . They are called the jack boys stoopid..

Niggas is videotaping themselves doing crime lolololololol

Like I said... you’re new to this, not true to this. Never mind the fact that it doesn’t matter if the dudes snitched on themselves. Prince still dry snitched on them also.

But you’re beyond your element in this conversation and lack reading comprehension because my entire post was about him dry snitching on all the Bronx artists and OG’s he tagged in the post. I VERY CLEARLY stated that he put all of those names on a detectives desk with that post so if anything happens they will be amongst the first brought in for questioning. None of those other folks he @‘d posted any video. HE DRY SNITCHED tagging them publicly in regards to an assault and robbery.

Are you dumb? Do you understand what it means to implicate parties in regards to potentially having knowledge of criminal activities? StOoPiD?

If we gunna be real, the only people that this J Prince is the boogyman is Texas niggas. No one really gives a shit what he says anywhere else. The only pull he has is if he knows some people on the other coast that hes cool enough with for them to get shit done.

Whats funny about all this is, the kid got robbed, beat up & his face cut, but J prince wanna flex saying he can get 1 of his chains back lol. Someone need to tell him, if he was so scary no one would of touched the kid in the first place.

Like I said... you’re new to this, not true to this. Never mind the fact that it doesn’t matter if the dudes snitched on themselves. Prince still dry snitched on them also.

But you’re beyond your element in this conversation and lack reading comprehension because my entire post was about him dry snitching on all the Bronx artists and OG’s he tagged in the post. I VERY CLEARLY stated that he put all of those names on a detectives desk with that post so if anything happens they will be amongst the first brought in for questioning. None of those other folks he @‘d posted any video. HE DRY SNITCHED tagging them publicly in regards to an assault and robbery.

Are you dumb? Do you understand what it means to implicate parties in regards to potentially having knowledge of criminal activities? StOoPiD?
Bruh, I didn't even read your entire post lolololololol

I seen dry snitching when they told on themselves and I lost it

jay once talked about cops trynna get him but never could and he also is know to have donated 1mil to clinton campaign.

yall keep thinking he the boogyman

Lol niggas had more respect for French than Prince.

Huh?

193561.gif

Yall really impressed he paid to get a chain back like a week later? He aint walk into NY and got that back, cuz he would of got washed. He called other men to get that chain. Beyonce could of got that shit back faster & for free. In fact, every person on this site could of got that damn chain back if we paid.
Tired of these bum hood niggas acting like they run shit just because they got a little bit of influence. Next time someone Says J Prince runs Texas, ask them why he letting the black community be so under funded & impoverished since he runs Texas.

Yall really impressed he paid to get a chain back like a week later? Beyonce could of got that shit back faster & for free. In fact, every person on this site could of got that damn chain back if we paid.
Tired of these bum hood niggas acting like they run shit just because they got a little bit of influence. Next time someone Says J Prince runs Texas, ask them why he letting the black community be so under funded & impoverished since he runs Texas.

So one street nigga supposes to fix 100s of years of racism in the fucking south? Not even a comparison bruh.

Next you gonna say why Jayz cant save the projects of NYC

Back