Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video YBN Almighty Jay Robbed In NY

Prince got the souf lookin soft outchea?
I ain't hard by no means..but to call a spade a spade. Homie kinda dry snitched..if I'm to understand what people consider snitching. Even if someone tells on themselves, that dont give the right to your side to confirm that publicly on social media. I know alot of people dont wanna say that cause its J prince but..

:js4:he called the nigga and his crime out by name

i gotta say i was wrong......

dude jumped someone a few days before.

so if he out here jumping...then he can get jumped...

again i have to admit i was wrong......

Gotta salute you for that. You got more g than the southern boogie man Tekashi

You dont got to be in the streets to know you dont put a street dude back against the wall with intimidation. Even if he doesnt want a problem with you, he's not in the position to publicly adhere to your aggressive approach. Just apologize like a man and say your heart got ahead of your head. It happens to the best of us.

Bro, they don't understand chess moves at all.. I know exactly what jprince is doing this nigga on the internet don't understand

Lmfao y’all trying way too hard to absolve mans of responsibility

There’s no chess move in dry snitching on the Internet. Monitoring moves made in your city doesn’t require going to the Internet & @‘ing the alleged assailant and a bunch of other OG’s from the persons hood.

Anyone saying the alleged assailants putting out the footage themselves is a valid excuse for the fuckery is a clown and showing that they’re new to this.

This is New York City we speak of and hip hop police is a VERY real thing. Not only is it a real thing but they are also far better versed with social media than you, I or anyone else in question. Now if anything were to happen to those dudes Prince just provided an entire list of names to the police that they can approach for questioning whether they know anything or not. A lot of these dudes already have heat and/or a past that would make them want to stay far under those radars. Nigga basically just put a bunch of real niggas names on some random detective’s desk. Sucka shit. On even level with pulling a Tekashi but people won’t say it.

Lmfao y’all trying way too hard to absolve mans of responsibility

There’s no chess move in dry snitching on the Internet. Monitoring moves made in your city doesn’t require going to the Internet & @‘ing the alleged assailant and a bunch of other OG’s from the persons hood.

Anyone saying the alleged assailants putting out the footage themselves is a valid excuse for the fuckery is a clown and showing that they’re new to this.

This is New York City we speak of and hip hop police is a VERY real thing. Not only is it a real thing but they are also far better versed with social media than you, I or anyone else in question. Now if anything were to happen to those dudes Prince just provided an entire list of names to the police that they can approach for questioning whether they know anything or not. A lot of these dudes already have heat and/or a past that would make them want to stay far under those radars. Nigga basically just put a bunch of real niggas names on some random detective’s desk. Sucka shit. On even level with pulling a Tekashi but people won’t say it.
Lol at dry snitching are you dumb.... them niggas snitch on themselves

Jprince wasn't going to do harm to them dudes, he just wanted a favor from those people he name.

Also, they are told on them self and they have been linked to hella robberies dumb ass . They are called the jack boys stoopid..

Niggas is videotaping themselves doing crime lolololololol

Niggas, will video they crime, put videos out with stolen property and write a post talking about I got your chain... but somebody snitched on them lolololololol

Last edited:
@Olorun22 why all the name calling? Is this personal for you?

It doesn't matter that they are on video committing the crimes, he still dry snitched in that post. He deleted it for a reason. He knew he was out of bounds. But his response to being checked about it was to come back with false bravado. Sucka isht on top of sucka isht. Doesn't change who he is or what he's done but you have to call it the way it is.

Back