Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video YBN Almighty Jay Robbed In NY

YBN Cordae is fiiiiiiiiire.He in the lab with Dre

If they promo him right,he could he could be like a Kendrick or Cole

YBN Nahmir fire on some ratchet shit.Not the best rapper,but some of his songs go.

Right.....
So 69 trolls and goes untouched but a black dude talks shit and he gets a buck50 instantly?

Yep.
Either 69 was a plant or niggas hate nuggas who doing legit shit

Right.....
So 69 trolls and goes untouched but a black dude talks shit and he gets a buck50 instantly?

Yep.
Either 69 was a plant or niggas hate nuggas who doing legit shit

69 had a legit gang protecting him ,until he didn't

Looks like dude was slippin.IDK where his ppl or security at?

I also have no idea what this was about.

anybody got a backstory?

I heard it wasn't a buck 50 though,but he got hit with a bottle.

69 had a legit gang protecting him ,until he didn't

Looks like dude was slippin.IDK where his ppl or security at?

I also have no idea what this was about.

anybody got a backstory?

I heard it wasn't a buck 50 though,but he got hit with a bottle.
That bottle did a buck50 then.

NYers saying the southern “boogie man” is on some clown shit.

I’m dying at the tweet saying, “that chain gone.”

Mysonne & Hocus45 ‘s responses were dead on. Prince did not handle this like an og of his reputation & respect level should. Implicating and involving others on a public social platform was a bad move. That’s some clown shit from a dude who should know better.

The thing with shit like this....

Young niggas are super disrespectful these days due to lack of parental/positive adult involvement. What they don't seem to realize is there's a whole lotta so call "old heads" that will give them more than what they claim they want.

Second, everybody is super tough on social media, especially in groups. Now when somebody end up in the afterlife, everybody will be on some aw man see we gotta stop the violence shit.

YBN Cordae is fiiiiiiiiire.He in the lab with Dre

If they promo him right,he could he could be like a Kendrick or Cole

YBN Nahmir fire on some ratchet shit.Not the best rapper,but some of his songs go.

I feel bad for dude signing with Dre, that dude stay wasting talented MC's. Joelle, Rakim, Busta, Eve, Jon Conner. I mean I know Dre also makes stars but damn dude like 50/50. You might end up on detox fuck'n with Dre smh. Connor been signed for like 5yrs or more and was only on what 2 songs and just put A solo song out a yr and a half ago smh

I feel bad for dude signing with Dre, that dude stay wasting talented MC's. Joelle, Rakim, Busta, Eve, Jon Conner. I mean I know Dre also makes stars but damn dude like 50/50. You might end up on detox fuck'n with Dre smh. Connor been signed for like 5yrs or more and was only on what 2 songs and just put A solo song out a yr and a half ago smh

I don't think he's signed to Dre

I think he already has some type of deal,but he's working with Dre.

So now niggas are robbing and putting the video up on social media? How does that even make sense?
This been going on.It's crazy to me how sometimes niggas get away with committing felonies on camera and other times they don't

These niggas probably going to jail.They all on the net after a robbery and assault at the least w/out dude even telling on them

So now niggas are robbing and putting the video up on social media? How does that even make sense?

Bruh that has pretty much been the standard move for these new niggas since social media and camera phones became popular. Shit is utterly dumbfounding. Their thirst for attention, acceptance and validation from strangers has eliminated all traces of common sense and self preservation. Star was asking whether J Prince was a snitch on his podcast for mentioning the alleged culprits name and involving others, but I'm not sure you can snitch on somebody who snitched on themselves first.

Bruh that has pretty much been the standard move for these new niggas since social media and camera phones became popular. Shit is utterly dumbfounding. Their thirst for attention, acceptance and validation from strangers has eliminated all traces of common sense and self preservation. Star was asking whether J Prince was a snitch on his podcast for mentioning the alleged culprits name and involving others, but I'm not sure you can snitch on somebody who snitched on themselves first.

Woooooooooorl staaaaaaaaaaaaar

Back