Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video YBN Almighty Jay Robbed In NY

Dont care about any of that shit

Fortunate no one asked for you to care

giphy.gif

And why is that?
Just because someone made it do they now must stop talking shit like they always did?
Why must people go harder at a name than an action.

It is self hate.

So now all of a sudden the world is supposed to accept your shit talking with no action? If this was white dudes would it be self hate if they were latin would it be self hate? But because ita black people it cant just be what it is. Is has to be psychological and related to slavery?

Its simple human interaction people get hurt for talking shit

So now all of a sudden the world is supposed to accept your shit talking with no action? If this was white dudes would it be self hate if they were latin would it be self hate? But because ita black people it cant just be what it is. Is has to be psychological and related to slavery?

Its simple human interaction people get hurt for talking shit
I never said anything about slavery.
But let's not act like niggas hate to see niggas doing good.
The self hate is there. And that's why niggas go harder at our own.

But if the said nigga being hated on 8s stroking the flames of the shit why he not responsible? Black people keep being told to keep all our feelings in check when compared to other groups

Push shrugged off and laughed at that man for weeks. Tekashi and crew before their fall out challenged his gangsta and gave not two fucks... shit it was 9 trey's own gangsta, and 69's lack there of, that led to their demise.

But as long as someone's out there putting up money there will be someone else willing to put in work--which I don't think should be conflicted with someones "gangsta" being respected in that sense. But with that being said the energy in NY has been slowly changing ever since Bobby, Rowdy and them boys came out and subsequently went to jail. Because people were treating New Yorkers as if we were sweet for a smooth decade or so. Lately NYers have been the only city shutting down the disrespect from outsiders regardless of their affiliation.

Examples

Self hate is a major problem but that ain't the only reason we go harder at our own.

speak on it bruh

We go harder at each other because we are comfortable with each other because we feel like we know how we think and what more than likely the response will be.

Also especially with street shit. People beef with those they can see and that is in close proximity. Think back about your time in Philly. I doubt that you can recall many long drawn out beefs between small groups or neighborhoods that were all the way on the other side of city. Most beef comes from competition because those close neighborhoods competing for the same dollars regardless of what the hustle is.

In this country black people's history starts with slavery. With that said white people also kill us with impunity without going to jail. We've been taught and what we've seen is that when white people get mad black people get killed and fucked up. For all the gangsta shit some of us be on a very high majority of black people whether we want to admit it or not fear white people for those exact reasons.

So to black people robbing those white people who is now just walking freely in what was once a all black neighborhood will bring a police presence. When before robbing other black people in the same neighborhood the police might or might not come.

Self hate is part of it but fear of white people is also a big part. Fucked up to victimize your own people because of fear of people who hate you but that is part of the way I see it.

More to it but I'm trying to do some work and keep the convo going but you get the jist of where I'm going for the most part.

white people for those exact reasons.

So to black people robbing those white people who is now just walking freely in what was once a all black neighborhood will bring a police presence. When before robbing other black people in the same neighborhood the police might or might not come.

Self hate is part of it but fear of white people is also a big part. Fucked up to victimize your own people because of fear of people who hate you but that is part of the way I see it.

More to it but I'm trying to do some work and keep the convo going but you get the jist of where I'm going for the most part.

and this has always been my problem......so its ok to to kill and rib us because no one will help us.....but then we still look at those who make it out like they should come back to help the hood not be lost to those white people they refuse to hurt because it brings police but niggas still want to test the street of a nigga who made it out.

as far as my old youngin days...i remember the time when zulu nation from philly was meeting up to fight dudes from NYC and how north philly used to run west philly outta everywhere.

so you have a point but you also kinda dont.

my biggest problem is ......if we keep destroying each other.....that just leaves those who hate us able to pick us off like fish in a bucket.
all because some nigga angry.

and this has always been my problem......so its ok to to kill and rib us because no one will help us.....but then we still look at those who make it out like they should come back to help the hood not be lost to those white people they refuse to hurt because it brings police but niggas still want to test the street of a nigga who made it out.

as far as my old youngin days...i remember the time when zulu nation from philly was meeting up to fight dudes from NYC and how north philly used to run west philly outta everywhere.

so you have a point but you also kinda dont.

my biggest problem is ......if we keep destroying each other.....that just leaves those who hate us able to pick us off like fish in a bucket.
all because some nigga angry.

It ain't about your problem or black people problems. We've known these problems for decades. Its what are we going to do about it. Fuck the nigga who don't want help and want to talk shit about you not looking out for them. When got 10 other people who you can show you did help because more than the help you gave those 10 people helped themselves. Who said the shit is OK? From what I've seen most people who get shit and tested when they come back is because someone whether it has validity or not feels like the person who made it out is looking and/or talking down on them or to people from where they at.

Nigga the devil is in the details. I said small groups or neighborhood groups. You just named the fucking Zulu nation and all of north philly against west philly. That doesn't refute anything I said. We both know nothing is absolute as well.

It ain't about your problem or black people problems. We've known these problems for decades. Its what are we going to do about it. Fuck the nigga who don't want help and want to talk shit about you not looking out for them. When got 10 other people who you can show you did help because more than the help you gave those 10 people helped themselves. Who said the shit is OK? From what I've seen most people who get shit and tested when they come back is because someone whether it has validity or not feels like the person who made it out is looking and/or talking down on them or to people from where they at.

Nigga the devil is in the details. I said small groups or neighborhood groups. You just named the fucking Zulu nation and all of north philly against west philly. That doesn't refute anything I said. We both know nothing is absolute as well.
i dont want to smoke.....i aint have my coffee today and i need energy to fight.

but you right.

im not just speaking of myself.....i speaking from a group of guys who all run into the same shit

while things are getting better.......its getting worse in other places.
its kinda like........gaining 5 yrds after lost 9.

shit is frustrating when you know we are more than capable of doing better.

i dont want to smoke.....i aint have my coffee today and i need energy to fight.

but you right.

im not just speaking of myself.....i speaking from a group of guys who all run into the same shit

while things are getting better.......its getting worse in other places.
its kinda like........gaining 5 yrds after lost 9.

shit is frustrating when you know we are more than capable of doing better.

I get that but I what do is help those who want it and say fuck those who don't until they show they do.

Everybody ain't ready at the same time so we have to leave those behind until they ready. Can't force people to make a change they not ready for. That is like forcing a junkie into rehab. If they not ready to quit once they out of rehab they're going to relapse cause it wasn't their choice cause they not ready to stop being a junkie. No matter how frustrating as that might be to the person offering help and wanting to see them do better.

I get that but I what do is help those who want it and say fuck those who don't until they show they do.

Everybody ain't ready at the same time so we have to leave those behind until they ready. Can't force people to make a change they not ready for. That is like forcing a junkie into rehab. If they not ready to quit once they out of rehab they're going to relapse cause it wasn't their choice cause they not ready to stop being a junkie. No matter how frustrating as that might be to the person offering help and wanting to see them do better.
i think more people dont think they need help than dont want help.

His name sounds like a ps n gamertag . I bet he was owning somebody in a gta online 1v1, began feeling himself and ran with that gamertag for his stagename

These new niggas say anything, reckless in the public eye because they know that police will be watching.

His name sounds like a ps n gamertag . I bet he was owning somebody in a gta online 1v1, began feeling himself and ran with that gamertag for his stagename
All them YBN niggas LEGIT started like that though. They formed their group over being gamer tag friends online

Back