Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video YBN Almighty Jay Robbed In NY

@figo is right.
This the same thing I been saying the whole time.

Calling niggas out for destructive shit when they not doing nothing to stop others from hurting us.

But I don't like black people for calling niggas bitchmade....

But also, should you knock out a white dude just for being white and jogging in a gentrified neighborhood? Is that what you're implying?

As you can see above he didn't imply that at all. But the answer is probably yes if you consider gentrification to be the hostile act that it is.

Should the Indians have punched the settlers or thrown them a thanksgiving dinner?

I mean yall we gotta not look at every instance of black on black violence as some deep social commentary. Rappers get robbed more than other celebs because rap is close to the streets. Dont know if its true but they said dide pulled up on people popping shit. And got beat up. Does that mean it related to self hate?

Still need to get prince book. Gotta order it this weekend.

The way people talk about prince youd think he'd have professional killers on his payroll. On some movie shit. Wont make it a scene or anything, one day you just disappear then everyone's asking what happened?!

Drake did.

Push shrugged off and laughed at that man for weeks. Tekashi and crew before their fall out challenged his gangsta and gave not two fucks... shit it was 9 trey's own gangsta, and 69's lack there of, that led to their demise.

But as long as someone's out there putting up money there will be someone else willing to put in work--which I don't think should be conflicted with someones "gangsta" being respected in that sense. But with that being said the energy in NY has been slowly changing ever since Bobby, Rowdy and them boys came out and subsequently went to jail. Because people were treating New Yorkers as if we were sweet for a smooth decade or so. Lately NYers have been the only city shutting down the disrespect from outsiders regardless of their affiliation.

tenor.gif

Push shrugged off and laughed at that man for weeks. Tekashi and crew before their fall out challenged his gangsta and gave not two fucks... shit it was 9 trey's own gangsta, and 69's lack there of, that led to their demise.

But as long as someone's out there putting up money there will be someone else willing to put in work--which I don't think should be conflicted with someones "gangsta" being respected in that sense. But with that being said the energy in NY has been slowly changing ever since Bobby, Rowdy and them boys came out and subsequently went to jail. Because people were treating New Yorkers as if we were sweet for a smooth decade or so. Lately NYers have been the only city shutting down the disrespect from outsiders regardless of their affiliation.

Dont care about any of that shit

I mean yall we gotta not look at every instance of black on black violence as some deep social commentary. Rappers get robbed more than other celebs because rap is close to the streets. Dont know if its true but they said dide pulled up on people popping shit. And got beat up. Does that mean it related to self hate?
And why is that?
Just because someone made it do they now must stop talking shit like they always did?
Why must people go harder at a name than an action.

It is self hate.

Back