Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yanny vs Laurel, what do you hear? (the new is the dress black/blue/gold/white)

What Do You Hear?

• Total voters
Well..the origin of the clip is the word Laurel recorded from google translate...

Y'all niggas need y'all ears checked

*Edit* - Its a clip of the pronunciation of Laurel on dictionary.com not google translate.

Alright, we need proof.

Anyone clean up the audio?

It's actually saying both...

If you remove the higher frequencies it says "Laurel" if you remove the lower frequencies it's says "Yanny"...

Your age also plays a part as to what you hear. The verge has an article explaining it. I posted the link earlier...

It's actually saying both...

If you remove the higher frequencies it says "Laurel" if you remove the lower frequencies it's says "Yanny"...

Your age also plays a part as to what you hear. The verge has an article explaining it. I posted the link earlier...

I'm about to say I'm one of the few hearing both. I heard both on the first listen.

Clearly laurel

science say only the fatherless hear yanni aight nigga raise your hands

It’s truly a trip. I 100% clearly heard Yanny at first. I wish I could replay it out loud, but it sounded like “yelly”. I listened to that dictionary.com link of the pronunciation of Laurel, went back and it clearly says Laurel. I cannot hear Yanny anymore.

It’s truly a trip. I 100% clearly heard Yanny at first. I wish I could replay it out loud, but it sounded like “yelly”. I listened to that dictionary.com link of the pronunciation of Laurel, went back and it clearly says Laurel. I cannot hear Yanny anymore.

You have seen the light but.they are drastically different in sounds there is laurel is so blunt in sound and tone..

I've heard both. *shrugs*

It’s crazy that it’s actually Laurel but some can hear Yanny. I heard both in that Good Morning America clip; it starts and I hear Yanny, then after a few Yanny’s I hear Laurel

It’s crazy that it’s actually Laurel but some can hear Yanny. I heard both in that Good Morning America clip; it starts and I hear Yanny, then after a few Yanny’s I hear Laurel

yeah if you listen to the clip on the first page of this thread... then check that good morning america video.. you'll prolly hear both if you go back and check the first post..

Back