Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ya Boy is Back (Soul Calibur related)

Yooo, I love Soul Caliber! No doubt I'd love this one as much as 5 with Ezio (spellcheck)

Yeah and they were a bitch to pull off, shit on part IV could only be done during a windy night with a full moon out, it was absurd lol.

lol True, but those were different because they were instant kill moves, so you couldn't just have them being pulled off easily. I just don't think Supers in SC is a big deal. I can understand the dislike for them in Tekken. That game is a little more grounded. SC has always been flash and always over the top. Supers fit that game perfectly. And you can't possibly have a problem with Supers being too powerful when you can already literally end a match with one attack due to Ring Outs.

Yeah I like the supers in Soul aswell. Its just another gameplay layer that adds to the already complex and cool combat. I loved the intro of the faster side step aswell...

Looks like theyre adding somekind of story mode btw... part V lacked the cool tower mode from part IV and hopefully theyll add something similair to that or return to that world tour/weapon mode from part II...

Back