Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu Y: The Last Man (CANCELED After 1 Season)

I didn't think this shit was ever coming out. I feel like they announced almost a decade ago.

Ep 1. Pre apocalyptic white boys got all different flavors of women of color huh. Hollywood force feeding this swirl agenda heavy, its everywhere. It's predictable and wack. They're making it obvious. That's why i don't pay for any of these streaming services and premium channels. Imagine paying to be insulted time and time again, every show/movie

Anyway, good premise. Good flashbacks. Decent so far.

Watched the first episode last night. Shit was cool. Just introduced the characters really, but got into a bit of what happened. Was gonna start the second episode but was getting real tired so saving it for tonight. Definitely interested in this show though.

Y The Last Man
I saw the graphic novel floating around for years but I never read it but this series is extremely involving, great character set ups and story threads that are suspenseful and definitely made me want to binge the entire season. Even in a post apocalyptic world the ugly side of politics rears its head.
I was sorry to hear about it's cancelation.I hope another streaming service picks it up.

Back