Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all Wasn’t There/You Had To Be There

1709451.jpg

as a kid it was these and family circus

Yoooooo, I remember one time I was in a house full of drug dealers,..not even on purpose, and we was playing golden eye. Them niggaz was high and drunk and getting heated as fuck. Then one of them was really getting into it. Stood up next to me and said hold up, let me really get into my shit. Pulled the biggest dirty harry glock outta his waist and slammed it on the table infront or me.

I sat there like
giphy (2).gif

It was a desert eagle fam..the context of it was to relay that It was a big notable gun...i know that dirty harry didnt have a glock. If I ever get enough ABW bucks, ima rename you SymanticsMan

It was a desert eagle fam..the context of it was to relay that It was a big notable gun...i know that dirty harry didnt have a glock. If I ever get enough ABW bucks, ima rename you SymanticsMan

I’m just kinda in the gun world bruh.

Shit sounded like

“ima throw a pass and my shooting guard is going to score with a home run vs the goalie”

This is the most depressing shit I've ever watched. Bojack Horseman ain't got shit on this show

yea he got fucked over almost every episode - but that was the best part.. his reactions

cussin EVERYONE in george costanzas voice

Back