Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Y’all still rock jerseys?

So we all went threw the throwback era in the 2000s but in past few years I’m seeing jerseys comeback. Not a lot of obscure throwbacks but I’ve see some Iverson and Jordan around. Baseball jerseys still fly and football ain’t as big as basketball and baseball. I’m thinking bout copping a hockey one tho.

I been off jerseys for a long time but it aint about a fashion switch or nothing

niggas wear football jerseys to church out here

used to work at a place where a grown dude wore jerseys like 5 days a week. This dude was in his 40s. He was union though so he coulda worn the skin of someone he killed 5 days a week and not even gotten a conversation about it

Yea back in the day
Now I only rock football(soccer) jerseys on occasion

I just copped this Kap joint imma frame and put on the wall. I’m thinking bout copping Niners Jersey possibly a baseball jersey or two and I seen this MVick m&N Jersey I’m plotting on

Man hell yeah. Why not?

I rock my Lamar Jackson jersey...S.Carolina Gamecocks jersey...Tim Duncan jersey when I'm out. I thought I had a Bulls jersey but I can't remember where.

And I’m assume y’all dont do them fake jerseys. The Sports Fan in my city shut down but the put a fake jersey store in its place. A lot of Aaliyah and Jackie Robinson home and away jersey. Broke my heart

I don’t wear jerseys like I used to. Back in high school I was obsessed with copping throwbacks. I used to have 20 plus in my closet now it’s down to 0.

Never got into the Jersey wave

I had one Sox jersey and it was way to hot to wear

Back