Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So... for the fully vaccinated peeps in the US .... y'all going throw away your mask now that CDC said that y'all don't need to wear it in most situations? (I wouldn't.)

Has that announcement swayed anyone to go get the shot? Curious if it had any effect.

My job said I don’t have to wear a mask so I’m not going to but some establishments still can enforce it. If they do, I’ll wear a mask

^^ OK. Just make sure that you don't go around unvaccinated family maskless, cause vaccinated people can and have become infected and transmit the virus. Unlikely to get sick, but the unvaccinated are much more susceptible (obviously).

^^ OK. Just make sure that you don't go around unvaccinated family maskless, cause vaccinated people can and have become infected and transmit the virus. Unlikely to get sick, but the unvaccinated are much more susceptible (obviously).
That’s on them.

Nah, I’d oblige. But don’t be asking me to protect you while you spewing that anti-vax shit too.

Don't care what the CDC says.

I'm not gonna stop wearing a mask anytime soon.

They've flip-flopped so many times that they've lost all credibility with me.
At least masks a finally normalized, now when people are feeling sicky maybe they won't be afraid to wear a mask and keep their infectious germs to themselves. And hopefully we don't stop the regular wipes downs of high contact surfaces. 100s of years of trying to defeat the common cold and flu and all we had to was wipe shit down, keep your germs to yourself and step the fuck back from others. Go figure.

Oh yeah, just found out...........barely seconds ago.

Bill Maher caught Covid.

Was wondering why his live show got cancelled last night.

News came on my screensaver.

Said he was one of the................few people...........who was fully vaccinated that caught Covid.

Yeah, I'm starting to think there have been more than a few people who've caught it after getting vaccinated.

So... for the fully vaccinated peeps in the US .... y'all going throw away your mask now that CDC said that y'all don't need to wear it in most situations? (I wouldn't.)

Has that announcement swayed anyone to go get the shot? Curious if it had any effect.
Mask staying on, haven't had anything more than the occasional sneeze since this time last year.

Plus, I bought a years supply of 95s, so fuck it lol

Back