Welcome To aBlackWeb

Xmas shopping...

My kid wants:
-A new xbox
-A new playstation
-A VR headset an equipment
-Youtube equipment like a mic and shit

And a bunch of little things. Already told him I'ma pick and choose and shit from his list. Prolly spent 200-350. I only ever get Xmas gifts for my kid so that's all I'm spending.
How old is your kid? VR has an age requirement due to possible motion sickness.

Princess bday 2 days after Christmas

I'm throwing her a party at my crib this year so there's that

But one big gift (bike)

And a couple small stem oriented gifts. Let the fam get her the dolls and shit.

Got my son a ps4. And both my son and daughter hoverboards. My oldest some timbs and some clothes and shit. My lady some purse. Perfume and a necklace

How old is your kid? VR has an age requirement due to possible motion sickness.

My oldest sons 10 & he’s had a PS4 VR since he was 9. Hasn’t had any issues. Guess every kid is different.

My daughter wanted a 2DS with some games & I got my oldest son a iPhone 8 since they cheap as fuck now. My youngest got a trampoline & some toys. This year is on the cheap side due to us moving but they’ll be aight. Suppose to get my nephews & nieces gifts but they can wait until New Years.. spoiled ass kids lol.

Getting baby girl some pearl earrings And some frozen shit she loves elsa baby boy getting fire trucks and buzz lightyear and a little basketball goal . Light year this year. Damn commercials come on all I hear is daddy I want that I want that ohhhhhh daddy can I have that!!! Probably spent about 4 or so on em. Nothing beat the excitement on Xmas morning though. Then be like aye y'all come pick up all this paper y'all left

My oldest sons 10 & he’s had a PS4 VR since he was 9. Hasn’t had any issues. Guess every kid is different.

My daughter wanted a 2DS with some games & I got my oldest son a iPhone 8 since they cheap as fuck now. My youngest got a trampoline & some toys. This year is on the cheap side due to us moving but they’ll be aight. Suppose to get my nephews & nieces gifts but they can wait until New Years.. spoiled ass kids lol.
Shit PSVR make me dizzy sometimes lol.

Nephew is 11 mos and just starting to walk. Gonna cop him some walking shoes and a few toys that he can hold onto and push around. He likes lights n shit like that too so definitely gonna find him some interactive light up toys.

Probably gonna cop my middle brother some good work boots cause he goes through shoes like a mf.

Older brother probably art supplies

Gonna go in w/ both my brothers n my sis for my moms gift. We always do that so we can give her something real special. Dont know if we gonna pay to have a full length deck added to the back yard or pay to finish closing in the front porch cus she has been wanting a sun room for years too.

Back