Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S Thread Update: Worldwide, it's estimated that Microsoft has shipped 12 million Xbox Series X and S consoles

I never even copped an external HD for my ps4 until I had it for some years.

By the time I've filled up the internal HD on the PS5 I would think/hope the prices of SSDs would have dropped substantially by then.

Same for Xbox

Usually competition forces prices to go down.. Hopefully Western Digital will make some XSX storage cards too...

I never even copped an external HD for my ps4 until I had it for some years.

By the time I've filled up the internal HD on the PS5 I would think/hope the prices of SSDs would have dropped substantially by then.

Same for Xbox

Yeah, I don’t anticipate this being an issue for me personally. Gonna use the PS5 for its exclusives and probably play everything else on series X once they start actually dropping good games which might not be till 2022. Storage prices should be better by the time I need additional.

I dont get why people care about 60fps over 30fps. I mean they could give you that on the front in and on the back end have to work it a way where the game play side is more shitty. Then you got a 60fps shitty game. I rather have solid gameplay than companies cater to spec nerds.

I dont get why people care about 60fps over 30fps. I mean they could give you that on the front in and on the back end have to work it a way where the game play side is more shitty. Then you got a 60fps shitty game. I rather have solid gameplay than companies cater to spec nerds.
It seems like it's just 3. horizon 4 will be 60 xsx more powerful than most so it's least we expect also something developers encourage. For the best quality gaming.

Last edited:

Back