Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S Thread Update: Worldwide, it's estimated that Microsoft has shipped 12 million Xbox Series X and S consoles

Sounds like a good thing to me lol

also I think it’s funny how when somebody answered they mentioned forza and halo

Then in another thread when I asked about upcoming exclusives, as an answer I get Forza and halo

:hahaha:

Nigga Microsoft acquired like 100 studios we got all type of shit coming, and stop pretending Forza ain’t the best racing game on earth and Halo not the best arena shooter.😂😭 You really a slave what sony doing releasing another God of the War and fucking spiderman or some shit or you just blind to that niggas giving y’all the same boring ass stories of a bald nigga running around with magic weapons.

Nigga Microsoft acquired like 100 studios we got all type of shit coming, and stop pretending Forza ain’t the best racing game on earth and Halo not the best arena shooter.😂😭 You really a slave what sony doing releasing another God of the War and fucking spiderman or some shit or you just blind to that niggas giving y’all the same boring ass stories of a bald nigga running around with magic weapons.
Eww Microsoft sheep

F1142BFF-8CB2-4086-89BE-59DA4BCA5E36.gif

Y’all pissed folks off bro said a bald nigga running around with magic weapons 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Back