Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE wrestler Randy Orton and Soulja Boy Twitter beef

Randy Orton sounds like a maga looking for a reason to lash out

SB still has delusions of grandeur about who and what he is

We could all be reading a book right now instead of this shit.

giphy.gif

Wrestlers get way too sensitive about that word. I understand where they are coming from. They put a lot into what they do. It is physically demanding and there is a real cost to it for them. All that said, wrestling matches aren't real fights. WWE is not the UFC. Cats ain't really out there throwing hands to determine who is champion or not. The matches are scripted. Everyone knows that, and in common terms scripted means fake.

Also, good or bad, being a rapper can get you killed, so may that's not the profession you want to question about impact on length of life.

Wrestlers get way too sensitive about that word. I understand where they are coming from. They put a lot into what they do. It is physically demanding and there is a real cost to it for them. All that said, wrestling matches aren't real fights. WWE is not the UFC. Cats ain't really out there throwing hands to determine who is champion or not. The matches are scripted. Everyone knows that, and in common terms scripted means fake.

Also, good or bad, being a rapper can get you killed, so may that's not the profession you want to question about impact on length of life.

Being a rapper don’t get you killed.

unless you’re in the streets and rap ain’t the reason you get got

Let’s not mix up the two

Being a rapper don’t get you killed.

unless you’re in the streets and rap ain’t the reason you get got

Let’s not mix up the two

That's not really true. A lot of these rappers get killed away from their homes, so it ain't just street beef. Rap may not have been the only reason a lot of them died, but it contributed to it.

Reactions: GNS
That's not really true. A lot of these rappers get killed away from their homes, so it ain't just street beef. Rap may not have been the only reason a lot of them died, but it contributed to it.

Again. Anybody with money is a target.

If a nigga ain’t ain’t in the streets and he gets killed it ain’t because of rap. It’s because of money they claim they have. And rappers that claim when they don’t they have a lot of money and don’t have bodyguards like that so they’re a easy target.

it ain’t because of rap.

Again. Anybody with money is a target.

If a nigga ain’t ain’t in the streets and he gets killed it ain’t because of rap. It’s because of money they claim they have. And rappers that claim when they don’t they have a lot of money and don’t have bodyguards like that so they’re a easy target.

it ain’t because of rap.

Yes, but not every other rich person puts themselves out there like rappers do. There are a lot of entertainers, business people, and technologists out there with more money than these rappers who aren't being killed. I agree with you that some of that is street beef, but some of it is also due to the fact that part of rap culture embraced by a lot of artists involves flaunting the money and visiting high risk areas. So while I'd agree that the act of rapping is not what puts these guys at risk, playing the role of rapper does.

Yes, but not every other rich person puts themselves out there like rappers do. There are a lot of entertainers, business people, and technologists out there with more money than these rappers who aren't being killed. I agree with you that some of that is street beef, but some of it is also due to the fact that part of rap culture embraced by a lot of artists involves flaunting the money and visiting high risk areas. So while I'd agree that the act of rapping is not what puts these guys at risk, playing the role of rapper does.

Again. Being a rapper ain’t what gets you killed.
Being a easy target is what can get you killed

Again. Being a rapper ain’t what gets you killed.
Being a easy target is what can get you killed

Like I said, part of the lifestyle of some of these rappers, particularly the aspiring rappers that don't have money for bodyguards and are still performing in local or hole in the wall spots, is what makes them easy targets.

Back