Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Wrestlemania Backlash PPV Thread: 5/16/21

Seth gotta pay for this...

im a Rollins fan but he gotta pay.

its a good way to keep Cesaros momentum up too

book him vs Seth in the cell and just let Cesaro beat the dog shit out of him

What i was gonna say about Cesaro is even tho he lost that match it shouldn't be the end of his journey.

If it were me I'd do a superstar shake up, send him over to RAW and have him win a gauntlet/multi man match for a shot at Bobby...

to me thats a much better program for him and its one that would keep people drawn in cause it honestly could go either way.

plus if they really want to pull the trigger on a reign for him then that would be the idea person for him to go over

RAW needs a new top challenger for Lashley and i dont think people would be mad if he went over him.

What i was gonna say about Cesaro is even tho he lost that match it shouldn't be the end of his journey.

If it were me I'd do a superstar shake up, send him over to RAW and have him win a gauntlet/multi man match for a shot at Bobby...

to me thats a much better program for him and its one that would keep people drawn in cause it honestly could go either way.

plus if they really want to pull the trigger on a reign for him then that would be the idea person for him to go over

RAW needs a new top challenger for Lashley and i dont think people would be mad if he went over him.

I think once they start touring again, there’s gonna be a draft, hopefully before summerslam

I like it. Braun needs a real feud to sink his teeth into. The trade could be Cesaro for Drew since Roman is fresh out of challengers too

I think once they start touring again, there’s gonna be a draft, hopefully before summerslam

I like it. Braun needs a real feud to sink his teeth into. The trade could be Cesaro for Drew since Roman is fresh out of challengers too

yea we long over due for a shake up

maybe they'll pull the trigger after Hell in a Cell.

Yo... I just thought about some shit...

Hell in a Cell is the next PPV and Jey put the necklace around Reigns neck tonight

So... ya'll think they gonna make Jimmy step in the cell with this mf next month?

They may have Jimmy vs Roman so he can fall in line after he loses. Just like Jey did

No way they splitting up the Usos

Can't go wrong with that stable. Maybe a modern day Samoan swat team since Paul E Dangerously is already with em

Yo... I just thought about some shit...

Hell in a Cell is the next PPV and Jey put the necklace around Reigns neck tonight

So... ya'll think they gonna make Jimmy step in the cell with this mf next month?
Hope not, we've already seen this exact story play out end of last year. Roman already in rerun. Time to let Jey break away and get his damn dignity back

Back