Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania Backlash (5/8/22)

Apprently they are writing Charlotte off tv so she can get married to Andrade.
Andrade better steer clear from that situation.... she's getting married only out of jealousy of other females ..... wait & see she will be pregnant by the end of the year.

Watchin the replay so I can skip past the matches I could care less about.

Watchin Cody vs Seth...for two people who've never faced each other...at least not that I know of.. those two got great ring chemistry.

Watchin Cody vs Seth...for two people who've never faced each other...at least not that I know of.. those two got great ring chemistry.
Yeah those guys had 2 great back to backs. These situations is when im down with a 3 match feud. The matches deliver.

They clashed when the Shield was fresh on the scene but only in tag matches.

I was noticing all kinds of shit in that match last night. My favorite thing was them fighting to hit the pedigree on each other and Rollins trying to do Dustys combo punches & taunt.

Even the ending w/ them trying to roll each other up with the tights was a call back to Dusty.

They clashed when the Shield was fresh on the scene but only in tag matches.

I was noticing all kinds of shit in that match last night. My favorite thing was them fighting to hit the pedigree on each other and Rollins trying to do Dustys combo punches & taunt.

Even the ending w/ them trying to roll each other up with the tights was a call back to Dusty.

That match...*chef's kiss*...was a masterclass.

If the power went out after that match and they had to cancel the show...I've would've been satisfied.

Just finished Edge/AJ. Good match. Wasn't on Seth/Cody level, but good nonetheless.

The fact that fans CHEERED when Rhea revealed herself...tells you this should've been done long ago. This is a perfect situation for her.

And if they going the route where she ends up facing Bianca for the belt...I'm all in. B/c those 2 I feel is right there wit Seth/Cody when it comes to chemistry...and their matches being damn near flawless.

Back