Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania Backlash (5/8/22)

They could of easily slipped in a loss for them boys tonight. I had the feeling one of the Usos would eat the pin but hell naw. They cleaned up

AINT nobody on a hotter run right now BIH!!

BLOODLINE

Everybody else them 2s but you know the rest.....
roman-reigns-entrance.gif

Ayo I cant be the only one who feel like atleasr 3 of those rematches were better than the original at mania..
Thats how its been the past like 5 years. Its like they purposely dumb down the Mania matches to set up Backlash for the W.

Just think there hasnt been a mania match like Taker and HBK in forever where ppl talk about it years later. We thought we were going to get thay with AJ and Nak...nah.

Thats how its been the past like 5 years. Its like they purposely dumb down the Mania matches to set up Backlash for the W.

Just think there hasnt been a mania match like Taker and HBK in forever where ppl talk about it years later. We thought we were going to get thay with AJ and Nak...nah.

The AJ Nakamura build up was good but the match was pretty average although I did like the Nakamura heel turn

The AJ Nakamura build up was good but the match was pretty average although I did like the Nakamura heel turn
Bruh i had hyped that shit up at my Mania party (because of their WrestleKingdom match) that year to my brother and our boys who all casual fans....man. they were looking at me like I let them down. Lol

I also believe that was the same show where one of the worst Mania main events ever with Triple H vs Roman. I think they all were done with wrestling for another year. Lol

Yea looking back the last few Backlashes have been like that. Despite it just being a filler ppv its like they go all out to outdo what the matches that they did at mania.

Don't make no sense

Yea looking back the last few Backlashes have been like that. Despite it just being a filler ppv its like they go all out to outdo what the matches that they did at mania.

Don't make no sense

Maybe WWE thinks Wrestlemania sells its self so some matches don’t need to be top notch at the biggest show of the year. It’s stupid thinking but could be true

I preferred the Cody / Seth WM match over this one. The Edge / AJ was just as much of a mid as it was at WM. The only rematches that were legit better was the Omos / Bobby match and Charlotte / Ronda

Maybe WWE thinks Wrestlemania sells its self so some matches don’t need to be top notch at the biggest show of the year. It’s stupid thinking but could be true

I thought about this too. It sounds like some shit that they would do. Like you said mania is gonna sell regardless of the card

Back