Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania Backlash (5/8/22)

Watching Charlotte/Rhonda. Aye man...Charlotte lookin good. Like you can definitely tell she's been hittin that gym. This the tonest I've ever seen. Good shyt.

Watching Charlotte/Rhonda. Aye man...Charlotte lookin good. Like you can definitely tell she's been hittin that gym. This the tonest I've ever seen. Good shyt.

Ok I just got finished watching the match...
standing-ovation.gif

Now THAT is how their WR match should've been.

Let this woman Ronda be the badazzz she's known to be. The shyt talkin...the aggression...the intensity...THAT is what I wanna see from her. Their lead up was a lot better than WR. But that match delivered!

Last edited:
It's time...
roman-reigns-the-ones.gif

Bout to watch Da Bloodline put in work! I know Chi-Town was praying to Andre the Giant they take an L.

I don't een have to watch the match to know Uce and Tribal Chief came thru. Just watching for shyt & giggles. Lol.

Just got finished. It was a good match. But is wasn’t nothing but a hyped up extended SD 6 man match.

Overall grade for WMBL...C+

Cody/Seth and Charlotte/Rhonda kept me from grading it lower.

Edge/AJ was cool. But only b/c of the turn from Rhea and the possibility of her facing Bianca. We need that.

Everything else either doesn't deserve a mention or was meh.

Just got finished. It was a good match. But is wasn’t nothing but a hyped up extended SD 6 man match.

Overall grade for WMBL...C+

Cody/Seth and Charlotte/Rhonda kept me from grading it lower.

Edge/AJ was cool. But only b/c of the turn from Rhea and the possibility of her facing Bianca. We need that.

Everything else either doesn't deserve a mention or was meh.
Bloodline match was good.

weakest match was omos and Corbin

Ye RK Bro is just the set up. Its only up from here as long as he stay outta trouble and avoid serious injury
reading your above statement it seems like you have reservations about Riddle.... please explain the "as long as he stay outta trouble" comment sir.

Watchin the replay so I can skip past the matches I could care less about.

Watchin Cody vs Seth...for two people who've never faced each other...at least not that I know of.. those two got great ring chemistry.

Correction: I completely forgot he and Golddust beat Seth and Roman for the tag titles.

Back