Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania: 4/10/21 ‐ 4/11/21

Exactly but you know Vince is weird. Just like the Titus O Neql thing. He loves him and finds him hilarious but still suspended him for grabbing Vince arm in happy moment. Vince petty even tho he likes people.

I know if i was the owner I would of laughed too but I still would of been embarrassed by that being caught on live tv.

This is the man who literally pulled down his pants on Monday nights for other grown azzz men & women to kiss his azzz. Embarrassment knows no bounds wit Vince.

Yall just gotta ignore @Shenco when he be on that dumb shit

what hes doing is called gatekeeping - trying to tell other people whats good and whats not while claiming they not real fans for enjoying the things that he don't..

and its funny cause he made a post up above about how the audience is decreasing and how people dont think wrestling is cool anymore without even realizing that hes part of the problem lmao

lately i've been seeing quite a few people on social media say that they were losing interest in wrestling because of niggas like him who refuse to let them have an opinion or enjoy what they watching

crazy thing is, a lot of times it be female fans that these mfs be trying to push their opinions on and it weirds them out n drives them away

i think they just rewarded sheamus for putting EVERYBODY over this past year.
i can’t even recall the last feud he won
Sheamus is in good standing with Vince tbh........... he was Vince's 1st Ireland born World champion...... he's a better worker than people give him credit for...... he put together a hof resume......... his job is more secure than 90% of these wrestlers.

Sheamus is in good standing with Vince tbh........... he was Vince's 1st Ireland born World champion...... he's a better worker than people give him credit for...... he put together a hof resume......... his job is more secure than 90% of these wrestlers.

Vince always did have a thing for Sheamus

he put the mf over Triple H soon as he came in if im not mistaken

then put the title on him

his career may of looked a lot different if he aint get spinal stenosis

Back