Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania: 4/10/21 ‐ 4/11/21

They don't need Ronda.

Aint saying that just cause I can't stand her.

She aint got the hunger like the rest of them girls.

Being rich will do that.

Rhonda had an impressive run but she's not needed to carry the women's division.

It says a lot that E is willing to put gold around Raquel...Bianca...Rhea, and essentially make them the new faces of the women division.

What makes it even more unique...all 3 women are PHYSICAL. Women like Asuka for example greatly benefits from that. I'll keep saying that WWE dumb down Asuka's physicality, for some of the other women who aren't as physical.

Yeah only reason I don't mind Ronda is because she brings more eyes to the women's division and she makes the matches come off more important. She don't got to be Champion but she can mix it up with the girls who could use the rub with more eyes on the match. Not going knock that she was impressive and got better each match, just have her coming out mugging and throwing hands. They can easily use Ronda to make a huge new female star if they use Ronda like her UFC run and give us some entertaining feuds. And def not talking Becky, she already made.

Plus Stephanie confirmed she coming back this year so it's happening regardless.

Last edited:
Yeah women like Nia...Shayna...Tamina...Nat...new chick on NXT (forgot her name) will definitrly eat. Hell Sasha, Becky, Bayley, and Charlotte will definitely adjust. So I'm not concerned wit them.

It's the Dana's...Mandy's...Lana's and the rest of them that may get left behind.

Since Wrestlemania, we have received a number of questions asking what Producers worked on which matches for Wrestlemania 37. PWInsider.com has confirmed the following:

Night One

Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Lashley was produced by Jamie Noble and Jason Jordan.

Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair was produced by TJ Wilson aka Tyson Kidd.

Bad Bunny & Damian Priest vs. Miz & John Morrison was produced by Adam Pearce.

Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon was produced by Michael Hayes.

Tag Team Turmoil was produced by TJ Wilson and Pat Buck.

Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins was produced by Shane Helms.

New Day vs. AJ Styles & Omos was produced by Chris Park.

Night Two

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton was produced by Jamie Noble.

Roman Reigns vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan was produced by Michael Hayes.

Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley was produced by TJ Wilson.

Natalya & Tamina vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jaz was produced by TJ Wilson and Pat Buck.

Apollo Crews vs. Big E was produced by Jason Jordan.

Matt Riddle vs. Sheamus was produced by Chris Park.

PWInsider.com has not confirmed the producer for Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn.

Back