Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania: 4/10/21 ‐ 4/11/21

Just remember how bad the buildup was last year and mania was actually pretty good on both nights

this is why im holding off on my judgement

usually when i think a card is gonna end up being some mid thats when they deliver

last year it didnt feel like mania season but the show was way better than I expected

They need to have the bianca vs sasha match on night 2

its a big argument on twitte right now with one side (Mostly all women) pushing for them to main event night 1 and the other side pushing for Drew & Lashley to main event it

so it'll be intersting to see what really happens

i always thought they were the main event for night 1 anyways but i guess that wasnt official

23:37:00
PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources the current plan is to hold a multi-woman tag team bout the first night of Wrestlemania 37, Saturday 4/10. We have heard it may be a four team bout but that could change. Material was taped at today's Raw taping to set that match up.

The plan is that the winners will advance to Night Two of Wrestlemania to challenge WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler on Sunday 4/11.

Second straight year I skip Wrestlemania. At least the Wyatt/Cena, Taker/AJ matches were worth looking back on last year. This year looks meh as shit. Let me know how Edge wins the belt.

with that Peacock only being 9.99 for 4 months I may have to go in on it and watch Wrestlemania for the first time in a few years

one my biggest fears when wwe was forced to do shows without fans was the possibility of vince putting out the shittiest product imaginable. without fans being present to determine what’s getting over and what’s not, it’s like a dream come true for him

this wrestlemania card is a prime example

outside of the smackdown triple threat, wwe has done a terrible job booking these feuds. the matches i am interested in have nothing to do with the buildup and everything to do with the participants and knowing what they’re capable of in the ring

i’ve been saying this for weeks and others here have hinted it as well, i can’t wait to see how the fans in the stadium react to some of these matches. wwe could potentially be embarrassed on their biggest show

Back