Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE vs AEW Thread

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
This has been happening way to often in here: stating how much you dislike WWE/AEW. So if you got a problem with either company, put it in here instead of detailing a thread

There are too many AEW matches with bleeding. I don’t mind blood but it seems like it happens every week.

WWE needs to figure out if they’re gonna have a real brand extension or just one set roster

A whole thread for folks to bitch about both sides...less bitching is preferred or we enterting Twitter status.

Im a fan of both, just want to see both put on great stories and wrestling.

Last edited:
I have no issues with aew.
When I tune in normally it's pretty cool. But it holds my attention most when an ex-wwe person is on screen. I like to see them doing well, and will often watch matches when I see them..

Most of the new folks though....(new to me) some catch my attention. Many don't. I've yet to watch one complete feud. And it's a lot like the ruthless aggression era was for me. I miss a lot. But I like what I catch

I used to like AEW when it first started. It was something new and I had grown tired of WWE. The problem was the issues I had with WWE AEW started doing, bringing in the exact same people I disliked in wwe and pushing them. Not following their own ranking system. Pushing old heads instead of young talent.

Aew had a spark when it started, you know the rest

A whole thread for folks to bitch about both sides...less bitching is preferred or we enterting Twitter status.

Im a fan of both, just want to see both put on great stories and wrestling.

C/s bolded to fullest.

I support both. The reason I'm more harder on WWE than AEW...is b/c WWE had a 40+ year head start over AEW. So I expect more from them. They're the vets in this wrestling industry.

But b/c WWE didn't have any real competition over the years, Vince got lazy wit the creative. He got complacent. No effort. He took the WWE fans for granted on some

"I can put out anything I want, and you all will accept it. What you gonna do about it? You got nowhere else to go"

Before a feud can fully pop off...Vince is already pulling the plug and moving on to something else. And the shyt ain't even subtle. Barely any explanation or reason. So my issues with WWE was VINCE.

AEW still figuring things out. They've had some good moments, they've had some not so good. It's the nature of the business. NO wrestling promotion has been 100% perfect. I got no issues with them bringing former stars from WWE. If you're the promoter, you'd be a fool not to. It's like LeBron wanting to go to a new team, but the owner tells him..."Naw we good bruh. We got enough Allstars on the team." Not happening.

Just gotta find balance. B/c its still a business at the end of the day. You'll get more eyes on the product wit talent fans are MORE familiar wit, than the ones fans aren't familiar wit. That's business. Pull fans in, AND THEN you showcase the big stars wit the homegrown.

Last edited:
Back