tumblr_pjv4sbVU4N1tuenido2_400.gif

tumblr_pjv4sbVU4N1tuenido4_400.gif

My takes on tha pp v
overall a good pp v
Didn't like drew McIntyre losing

Tlc main event was phenomenal
Bryan/styles delivered again
Braun/Corbin was a waste .... He's going ta lose at royal rumble
Nia.rouse y had a strong match(great showing by both ladies)

Could have done without the Corbin/Stowman nonsense but it at least gets Corbin out of a main role.

The Rollins and Ambrose thing been a disaster, creative been fumbling this since Dean's heel turn.

AJ and Bryan didn't disappoint, I dont know where each goes from here.

The women's TLC was great, didn't like Becky losing the title but it looks like she's moving on to Ronda at the Rumble and Charlotte gets her at Wrestlemania.

Could have done without the Corbin/Stowman nonsense but it at least gets Corbin out of a main role.

The Rollins and Ambrose thing been a disaster, creative been fumbling this since Dean's heel turn.

AJ and Bryan didn't disappoint, I dont know where each goes from here.

The women's TLC was great, didn't like Becky losing the title but it looks like she's moving on to Ronda at the Rumble and Charlotte gets her at Wrestlemania.
They saving becky ronda for mania from what ive read, which makes sense considering its the biggest womens match they can do atm

Rhonda just gotta work on her promo skills and if that happens, she’ll be taken much more seriously

Rhonda needs to stop talking in the ring when she wrestle. Shit come off force and cringe.
Well at least she talking in kayfabe, Becky announced all her spots last night.

Becky "Put the ladder closer"
*Auska moved ladder closer"
Becky "Put it closer, closer"
*Auska ignores and drops her off the top*

Becky "Get ready to get up"

Shit went on the whole match almost took me out of it a few times.

Still a solid match but damn girl u over, dont put the set up over.

Back