Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE: The Horror Show at Extreme Rules PPV Thread: 7/19/20

i know the women’s locker room is sick of the four horsewomen getting all the shine

i hope sasha ain’t hurt tho. terrible timing if she is

yea, Sasha was finally getting some shine and very well could be headed towards winning the strap from Bayley when they split so it'd be fucked up shes truly hurt. Judging from the pics though it looks like shes straight

im guessing the mf that was laying in the bushes at the start of the swamp fight was just something they randomly placed there

Tonight's ppv was surprisingly good. The Sasha vs Auska match is exactly why Sasha and Auska should be running the women's division, such a great showing and really enjoyed it.

Also enjoyed Seth vs Mysterio, I literally found the match entertaining and Seth is fucking gold right now. It was less of visual for the ending then I thought it would have but still liked the overall match. The crowd banging on the glass in disgust and Seth looking around crazy was awesome. Lol

Last edited:
Tonight's ppv was surprisingly good. The Sasha vs Auska match is exactly why Sasha and Auska should be running the women's division, such a great showing and really enjoyed it.

Also enjoyed Seth vs Mysterio, I literally found the match entertaining and Seth is fucking gold right now. It was less of visual for the ending then I thought it would have but still liked the overall match. The crowd banging on the glass in disgust and Seth looking around crazy was awesome. Lol

They bout to give Seth GoT walk of shame treatment...
source.gif

LOL!!!

9e70aa5ef49f0de555a55d979142be4025db15c0.jpg

Back