Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/24/19

I'm just not hyped for this that others seem to be, I don't watch NXT to know how good these dudes are and why I should care. Kevin Owens been missing for how long and all of a sudden he's on the team.

I will subscribe to the network and cancel again for SS. The Survivor Series card looks real good. I don't know what else HHH has planned for the Takeover card outside of the men's & women's Wargames matches.

Next year there needs to be something at stake. I've been seeing people say that, even Graves and I agree

everyone is saying it should be the #30 spot in the rumble tho and i dont like that

why not put money at stake instead for the winning team to add some realism? or why not give everyone on the team a shot at any title of their choosing on their brand? or throw all 5 members of the winning brand in the elimination chamber for a shot at the brands champion OR w/ TLC coming up you could do a 5 man ladder match for the strap.

its a lot more that could be done other than just bragging rights.

Next year there needs to be something at stake. I've been seeing people say that, even Graves and I agree

everyone is saying it should be the #30 spot in the rumble tho and i dont like that

why not put money at stake instead for the winning team to add some realism? or why not give everyone on the team a shot at any title of their choosing on their brand? or throw all 5 members of the winning brand in the elimination chamber for a shot at the brands champion OR w/ TLC coming up you could do a 5 man ladder match for the strap.

its a lot more that could be done other than just bragging rights.

I rewatched survivor series 2001. That was a damn good elimination match and was so meaningful because it was winner take all with the alliance vs wwe. It’s tough to make elimination matches meaningful unless it’s faction vs faction and not Raw vs Smackdown vs NXT. There’s a reason why survivor series is probably the lowest rated of the big 4 ppvs. Dunno what else they can do

I rewatched survivor series 2001. That was a damn good elimination match and was so meaningful because it was winner take all with the alliance vs wwe. It’s tough to make elimination matches meaningful unless it’s faction vs faction and not Raw vs Smackdown vs NXT. There’s a reason why survivor series is probably the lowest rated of the big 4 ppvs. Dunno what else they can do

Thats why i feel nothing will top Survivor Series 01 the stakes for that one were crazy and no one knew what was going to happen. There were rumors of people defecting from one brand to the other and we even saw some of that happen in the weeks leading up to the event.

I feel like they should of took a play from that book with this one and had somebody like Cesaro defect from one of the main brands to NXT. I still feel like theres a chance someone will turn this Sunday but I would of pulled the trigger sooner to gain more interest.

I mean im still excited cause I feel like some shit gone go down.. All eyes are on Rollins & Owens since Triple H tried to recruit them but we all know that the chances of them going to NXT are slim. Then theres also the chance of someone from NXT turning so they can go to RAW or SD.. that one to me makes the most sense but I'd much rather have it the other way around.

Back