Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/24/19

zigglers run in 2014 was fucking amazing.....

like really, dude ran the fuck outta that gauntlet...crowd was zapping...

I think the sting finish kinda tainted it, but the crowd loved it

lmao Stings debut overshadowed the fuck outta Zigglers performance

they did him wrong, and my homeboy is a huge Ziggler fan. He was so pissed off

team austin vs team bischoff from 2003 might be my favorite survivor series elimination match

shit was nearly perfect. wwe just can’t match that type of storytelling these days

Would y’all like this? Have a main event elimination 5 on 5 match with the winning team in a 5 way TLC match at the TLC ppv the next month. Winner is the 30th entrant in the rumble

What Culture fell off when the 4 or 5 guys left to start their own channel that never picked up momentum after one of them got outted for using his powers he had in WCPW to make that female wrestler send him naked pics. The OG guys need to just come back because WC was on fire when they had the OG team.

Would y’all like this? Have a main event elimination 5 on 5 match with the winning team in a 5 way TLC match at the TLC ppv the next month. Winner is the 30th entrant in the rumble
Honestly that or just go back to having a guy with a squad he recruits to go after anothers like the old days, no brand mash ups.

Holy shit thats a nice looking team

I dont know how to feel about this shit though cause im almost sure that they aren't going over in that match tonight..

they actually keeping count of the wins and losses on a scoreboard and counting pre-show matches

Smackdown up 1 after a tag team battle royale.

Came down to Roode n Ziggler vs the Street Profits. Roode n Ziggler won smh

yea I guess Dream is legit hurt

I swear i was thinking it was a work the entire time because the only injury report was that he had "Lower back pain" i figured he was just selling that lumbar check he took from Roddy but i guess not

Back