Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/22/20

Neither Roman or Orton should take a loss. Roman on a incredible run with the tribal chief angle while Orton need a big win to establish his first title reign in years.

It makes no sense to me that Orton has 3 challengers all coming at him but the next ppv he's in a match that don't mean anything.

It makes no sense to me that Orton has 3 challengers all coming at him but the next ppv he's in a match that don't mean anything.
Peeped that too. Makes no sense, almost makes it seem like Suvivor Series is becoming a throw away ppv with meaningless brand wars.

Imma be honest...I'm not as enthused as I was last year or year b4. The build up to last was the best by far. NXT being involved made it better. But even w/o NXT...they didnt do the whole brand invasion thing like b4.

So I'm pretty much like...meh. ND vs SP and Roman vs Drew the only 2 matches i care about.

Imma be honest...I'm not as enthused as I was last year or year b4. The build up to last was the best by far. NXT being involved made it better. But even w/o NXT...they didnt do the whole brand invasion thing like b4.

So I'm pretty much like...meh. ND vs SP and Roman vs Drew the only 2 matches i care about.
I feel the company phoning this ppv in, they didn't even bother to finish building the smackdown teams until this past Friday. Only 1 match is worth a damn and that's Roman vs Drew.

They showed that Asuka vs Sasha don't mean nothing by having Carmella constantly getting in the middle.

it’s hard to get excited for a show that sells itself on “the one time of year raw and smackdown stars battle”...when we’ve seen raw and smackdown talent battle all year

and with nothing being rewarded to the brand who wins the night, these raw vs smackdown matches seem insignificant. there’s nothing for the fans to be invested in and not much to look forward to outside of quality matches (sasha vs asuka, mcintyre vs reigns)

....but i’ll still watch

Back