Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Super Showdown Thread: 6/7/2019

That match was unbearable.

For me...only good thing that came out of it is a future cage match b/t Kofi and Ziggler.

Didn't see the earlier matches...but it seems I didn't miss anything

As horrible as the match was.... We all watch goldberg for that level of explosive energy.

You can call him a horrible wrestler all you want, but dude still finished the match while out on his feet and working thru an obvious concussion.

Matt Riddle bout to Lio Rush himself.

That Goldberg vs. Undertaker match. Wow just wow. I mean I already knew it was gonna be bad but bad damn. Please let that be both of their last matches.

Last edited:
As horrible as the match was.... We all watch goldberg for that level of explosive energy.

You can call him a horrible wrestler all you want, but dude still finished the match while out on his feet and working thru an obvious concussion.

Matt Riddle bout to Lio Rush himself.

HHH don’t fuck with Goldberg either last time i checked
so Riddle is fine until he’s called up

Taker can't put all this on Goldberg tho. Especially wit them struggle chokeslams and tombstone piledrivers.

All that shit came after Goldberg dropped him on his head tho didnt it?

that shit probably fucked Taker up

Riddle dont like Brock or Goldberg. I think he'd get in trouble for talking shit about Brock before anything else though

Isn't this the second time since the return that Goldberg knocked himself loopy and cut himself prior to a match? He needs to quit that dumb shit if he ever wrestles again. Head butting the door is not necessary.

Isn't this the second time since the return that Goldberg knocked himself loopy and cut himself prior to a match? He needs to quit that dumb shit if he ever wrestles again. Head butting the door is not necessary.

You can hear him headbuttin the door b4 he walks out. I thought it was the security dude knockin on the door at 1st. Then I realized the camera hadn't gotten close enough to where they do knock on the door.

Back