Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Super Showdown Thread: 6/7/2019

Lmaoooo bruh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not a win by the weakest of all time chokeslam after a series of failed shit. I swear I thought this match was going to end up being decent....lolol bruh wtf AEW about to clown down after Riddle done.

I knew Taker was pissed by his expression after the pin

that shit was turrible

That shit was embarrassing, and again ill ask why the fuck didnt they do this match when goldberg 1st got in wwe? Was taker not around the entire time??

I read earlier that Riddle wasn't getting any heat for his comments n that they were encouraging it idk how true that is tho cause Meltzer reported it

There is said to be no backstage heat on WWE NXT Superstar Matt Riddle for some of his recent social media posts.

A listener recently asked Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio if Riddle has been getting any heat for his recent comments on Brock Lesnar and WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg, and for calling himself The King of Bros again. Meltzer said WWE officials are happy with Riddle.

"He is fine, they are happy. I don't know that they've actually told him to do this, but they are not unhappy that he's doing it, and he's not been told to stop. Some people think that he was told to do it, I don't know if that's really the case, that's more speculation, but he certainly hasn't been told to stop. They're not unhappy at all, I've heard that they are very happy actually," Meltzer said.

He hate Goldberg and Brock both and thinks they cant wretle

Shit was a public embarrassment on all levels.

Goldberg dead. Whoever was holding his phone tweeted that

yall think they'll try to capitalize off the negative reaction and run that shit back? given Goldbergs response and Takers expression?

i wouldnt be surprised

yall think they'll try to capitalize off the negative reaction and run that shit back? given Goldbergs response and Takers expression?

i wouldnt be surprised

Gawd no. Take the L...keep it moving

Man I can wait to listen to Busted Open and see what they gotta say about this.

am i bugging or did they use this set for Wrestlemania?

the universal title opening the show only meant lesnar was leaving early. smart man

reigns beat cancer but he couldn’t beat shane. he doesn’t deserve this

i’m shocked orton won

the battle royal was sad. so much talent with no direction

that main event was.....wow. thankfully neither man has a broken neck

shit strowman vs lashley might’ve been the match of the night

Back